News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam 404

Quote from: Ally on January 11, 2017, 05:34:42 PM
NXC 2169 has been involved in a pedestrian collision, closing off Foleshill Road at rush hour.
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/live-pedestrian-critical-after-being-12438478
Unfortunately, the pedestrian has now died in hospital.

BusFan94

Was on 333X today got to the Homestead I thought the nearby comp finished at 20 past I was wrong. Because  when we got there This kid tried getting on the N bus  ticket but looked a NXWM Bus pass so the driver refused him on. This kid egged on  by  his mates started putting foot between the doors and punching the glass he finally booted the doors before the driver could leave but as we did this checky sod decided to ruin the painter and scratch it and poor LSV  down the side of it.
Thank god tomorrow I'm at work and getting the X51 or driving into Birmingham.
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

ARBB

Quote from: BusFan94 on January 16, 2017, 04:09:43 PM
Was on 333X today got to the Homestead I thought the nearby comp finished at 20 past I was wrong. Because  when we got there This kid tried getting on the N bus  ticket but looked a NXWM Bus pass so the driver refused him on. This kid egged on  by  his mates started putting foot between the doors and punching the glass he finally booted the doors before the driver could leave but as we did this checky sod decided to ruin the painter and scratch it and poor LSV  down the side of it.

LSV = Last Standing Vagina ? @BusFan94 @karl724223  @Dom

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LSV

BusFan94

No the energy drink LSV you can buy it from A shop for 35P or if your still confused the modern unhealthy crap kids drink these days
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

John

Quote from: BusFan94 on January 16, 2017, 04:31:22 PM
No the energy drink LSV you can buy it from A shop for 35P or if your still confused the modern unhealthy crap kids drink these days

Your fault we are confused. Spelt pour wrong so your sentence doesn't make sense, like a lot of your posts

BusFan94

Quote from: John on January 16, 2017, 04:40:21 PM
Your fault we are confused. Spelt pour wrong so your sentence doesn't make sense, like a lot of your posts
I corrected that but my stupid Piece of rubbish autocorrect recorrected it. And that's why some of my posts don't make any sense, Also I cannot switch it off.
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Mike K

I think I'd sooner risk riding on a bus through Aleppo than catch this 333X, whatever it is.

Will

It occurs to me that those 333X/334 services seem to be cursed for knobheads hmm & I thought the Rifle Range in Kidderminster was bad clearly not as bad as I thought
Stourbridge   125

Jack

Quote from: BusFan94 on January 16, 2017, 04:09:43 PM
333X never looks to be a good route anytime I'm in Bradford Place. The drivers seem rude and are too impatient. I stick to the 34, 37, 39, 334 if I'm ever in need to go to Darlaston.

YN64AOG

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

YN64AOG

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

CL

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/miracle-escape-bus-careers-onto-12494303

4875 involved in an accident where it careered onto the pavement and into someone's drive.

edit: hadn't read the Diversions thread, prior to posting this. Nevertheless, still in relevant thread - but if need be, I won't be offended if this post is deleted by moderators
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Will

Quote from: clayderman on January 23, 2017, 05:50:05 PM
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/miracle-escape-bus-careers-onto-12494303

4875 involved in an accident where it careered onto t he pavement and into someone's drive.

edit: hadn't read the Diversions thread, prior to posting this. Nevertheless, still in relevant thread - but if need be, I won't be offended if this post is deleted by moderators

probably come back as a crimson
Stourbridge   125

Mike K

Wow, that 4875 accident is a bizarre one. It would have only just come off the Court Oak Road roundabout there so wouldn't be doing much speed, fortunately.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk