News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoNi

Adam 404

A very difficult U turn with a First Gemini 2.

JoNi

JoNi

Mike K

Liverpool Street

Quote from: JoNi on April 19, 2016, 08:29:26 PM
Bus collision with railings in Wolverhampton.

http://www.expressandstar.com/picture-galleries/news-pictures/2016/04/19/wolverhampton-bus-loses-bodywork-in-city-centre-crash/

>this was the scene in Wolverhampton bus station this evening

What scene? A bus was parked with body damage.

Seriously Express and Star get a grip.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

P419 EJW

VIDEO: A National Express West Midlands Bus Driver vs. A Very Angry Passenger on 1820.

Stu

What an obnoxious wanker!  >:(
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BU07 LGO

Love how he can't find the door open button 😂

Had me stumped when I first had a scanny

Dom

Quote from: BU07 LGO on April 20, 2016, 08:42:28 PM
Love how he can't find the door open button 😂

Had me stumped when I first had a scanny

Just left to the top of the doors? Big red button?

Liberator9

Wow - nice passenger there....Kudos to the driver there for his professionalism, and it's a good job for the shielding. However I'm sick of seeing some of the treatment drivers receive at times; you need a thick skin and a cool head to carry on in that role. Always interesting to see I find in some other parts of the country the better treatment of drivers, as well as the buses.

Dom

Quote from: Liberator9 on April 20, 2016, 08:52:07 PM
Wow - nice passenger there....Kudos to the driver there for his professionalism, and it's a good job for the shielding. However I'm sick of seeing some of the treatment drivers receive at times; you need a thick skin and a cool head to carry on in that role. Always interesting to see I find in some other parts of the country the better treatment of drivers, as well as the buses.

And people wonder why drivers numbers are dropping so quickly.

Good to finally see a driver using the bandit alarm for the actual reason it was installed for.

Quote from: Dom on April 20, 2016, 08:57:40 PM
Good to finally see a driver using the bandit alarm for the actual reason it was installed for.
I've seen lots of drivers use it for the reason it was installed for.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Will

Quote from: 2206 on April 20, 2016, 09:00:56 PM
I've seen lots of drivers use it for the reason it was installed for.

Yeah but in that video did any member of the public outside the bus react to the bandit alarm i.e. attempt to see what was going on the bus etc
Stourbridge   125

Dom

Quote from: Will on April 20, 2016, 09:06:50 PM
Yeah but in that video did any member of the public outside the bus react to the bandit alarm i.e. attempt to see what was going on the bus etc

I thought the same when I watched it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk