News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubble2899

Quote from: clayderman on April 07, 2016, 07:06:19 PM
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/mum-young-child-pulled-bus-11150802#ICID=FB-Birm-main

I think the driver could get into trouble as he held bus up. But in my opinion it is something many of us would like to do to the low life free loaders! NX should give an annual travelcard for helping them with revenue!!

Jack6101

Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

RS

There was an accident involving an Aintree Coaches bus in Chester Town Centre and I think someone got ran over yesterday
London Euston

John

Quote from: Jack6101 on April 10, 2016, 12:17:41 PM
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/man-rushed-hospital-after-car-11164382  car crashed into the back off a perry barr e400

I'm not surprised about it happening there. As the bus stop is right after the island, and the speed that some cars exit the island. Very dangerous

EDIT - 4933 involved. Impact so severe, it's bent the chassis apparently

Liverpool Street

Quote from: John on April 10, 2016, 02:48:16 PM
I'm not surprised about it happening there. As the bus stop is right after the island, and the speed that some cars exit the island. Very dangerous

EDIT - 4933 involved. Impact so severe, it's bent the chassis apparently

I wonder what the impact speed was
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

John

Quote from: Liverpool Street on April 11, 2016, 12:35:07 AM
I wonder what the impact speed was

I heard that the car was in 3rd gear. No idea how true that is.

ARBB

Hansons 226 involved in an accident in mill street brierley hill. Pedestrian run in from of bus on crossings

Niall

Two diamond buses collided in West Bromwich this afternoon, on St Michael Street after the high street and before turning into the bus station. 30209 on a 40 hit the back of 30827 on a 4. Windscreen smashed on the Cadet and the front panels obviously crumpled (its destination display was still on though), wouldn't be surprised if it's the end for 30209 just going off its age. Both were being seen to by RS recovery when I left. According to drivers standing around the area it was a break failure on the Cadet. A lot of routes on diversion as a result.
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Niall on April 11, 2016, 03:15:26 PM
Two diamond buses collided in West Bromwich this afternoon, on St Michael Street after the high street and before turning into the bus station. 30209 on a 40 hit the back of 30827 on a 4. Windscreen smashed on the Cadet and the front panels obviously crumpled (its destination display was still on though), wouldn't be surprised if it's the end for 30209 just going off its age. Both were being seen to by RS recovery when I left. According to drivers standing around the area it was a break failure on the Cadet. A lot of routes on diversion as a result.

I photographed the Cadet leaving. I agree, it's probably the end for it.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: karl724223 on April 08, 2016, 08:22:28 PM
M5 coach fire j3/4 who's is it ?

There are some photo's on The Express and Star web-site but they show a well burnt out shell . . . . Might need Quincy MD to come up with some i/d.   :o

karl724223

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on April 11, 2016, 06:11:47 PM
There are some photo's on The Express and Star web-site but they show a well burnt out shell . . . . Might need Quincy MD to come up with some i/d.   :o
the kids on here will know from the ashes

Will

Stourbridge   125

Westy

Quote from: Will on April 13, 2016, 01:27:13 PM
Just come across this on Facebook ::) -
http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2016/04/13/pedestrian-hit-at-walsall-bus-station/

Bloxwich direction buses dropping off & picking up in Stafford Street.

Beechdale buses doing the same in Green Lane.

Willenhall buses doing the same in Wolverhampton Street by the Wharf bar.

Other routes are dropping off & picking up in Lichfield St, using Upper Bridge St, Lower Rushall St & Arboretum traffic lights area as one way diversion.

John

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk