News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

JoNi

Liverpool Street

That guy in Australia must be a complete tool to crash into a bridge that low in a coach that big!
a 4x4 probably couldn't clear that bridge
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

P419 EJW

4567 had a minor collusion with a vehicle. The bus has scrapes at the back right side.

Kevin

4256 just had an altercation with a white van on the Lichfield Road. Van driver tried to get in front of the bus and cut across the bus lane to pull into the exit from Salford Stadium
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Solo1

Anyone know if there was  a bus crash in Sheldon heath rd yesterday evening between a 17 bus & a car

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Nathan on February 29, 2016, 11:53:21 AM
http://m.walsalladvertiser.co.uk/8203-Bus-driver-assaulted-Walsall-route/story-28828134-detail/story.html

Driver assaulted on a 997.

I think I know the driver who got assaulted. He didn't realise the injury to his hand until later on in the journey.

karl724223

Think I would have noticed my hand injured and I might have even felt the pain

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: karl724223 on February 29, 2016, 02:09:50 PM
Think I would have noticed my hand injured and I might have even felt the pain

You don't know, sometimes in incidents like that, the adrenaline kicks in and you may be injured yet not realise it!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stu

And this is the problem with a lot of people today - the guy is clearly in the wrong for having an out-of-date ticket, yet when caught out, instead of admitting their responsibility, just lash out instead.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Liverpool Street

Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Liam

4603 has just rend itself asunder in Wolverhampton. The engine compartment spewing out lots of steam and spraying boiling fluid of sorts everywhere...

Happened as i type this

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk