News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

I did wonder @Liverpool Street although the speed they are doing seemed quite high!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

Quote from: Liverpool Street on February 08, 2016, 09:44:22 PM
Was the lights on red?
The next car behind didn't seem to want to stop either

The cars in the other lanes are stationary so I would think that they are on red

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Tony on February 08, 2016, 09:59:14 PM
The cars in the other lanes are stationary so I would think that they are on red

Just noticed there was a car in the right hand lane which was stationary for the whole of the event
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Solo1

What happened today at bilston  approx 3pm the road in front of the bus station full of traffic causing services to late

GeminiFan1991

I've literally just got on a 97 branded Trident and as I was awaiting the passengers to come off, 1 angry just went up to the driver and said "The problen with the company is that it's overrun by c****", he then proceeded to tell the driver to F*** off and then he left !
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Stu

Anyone know what happened in Sparkbrook earlier? Was on my way to work (had to pop in briefly to sort something out) and noticed first 6147 parked up at the Ladypool Road stop, with hazards on and no passengers on board, then further up just beyond Ladypool Road itself, there was a Trident parked up, again with hazards on, but with a couple of police cars and an ambulance nearby?
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Michael Bevan on February 17, 2016, 05:06:15 PM

I have removed Michaels post because it made the driver identifiable (You will lose friends at PB doing things like that @Michael Bevan)

Name and shame them like london midland did. They are that dumb that there is cctv all over the bus...
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Tony

Quote from: Chris on February 17, 2016, 05:22:53 PM
Name and shame them like london midland did. They are that dumb that there is cctv all over the bus...

Have you noticed LM don't any more. There is a reason for that

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Tony on February 17, 2016, 05:28:34 PM
Have you noticed LM don't any more. There is a reason for that

Was it because of the data protection act?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

P419 EJW

Jack6101

Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Quote from: Jack6101 on February 20, 2016, 10:46:06 PM
http://www.expressandstar.com/news/emergency-services/2016/02/20/pedestrian-suffers-head-injury-after-being-hit-and-reportedly-dragged-by-bus-in-birmingham-city-centre/

Crash involving a bus possibley a bc 61  reg e400
It was a BC E400 about 15 NXWM buses were stuck on Broad Street behind with the police parked next to the E400. Hagley Road/Harborne services were diverted it could also have been a 14 plate.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack6101

@2206 if u go on Birmingham updates it looks like a 61 ref one
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk