News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

ChrisF7165

McGill's fire - It was I9955 (LX 51 FLB) involved today
Chris Forbes

Those were the days ... Working at Acocks Green on the 11A

Ronnoc

Quote from: ChrisF7165 on September 03, 2015, 07:58:51 PM
McGill's fire - It was I9955 (LX 51 FLB) involved today
As I thought, a trident.

Twi

Quote from: MW on August 30, 2015, 11:39:05 AM
I think the Fiat Punto is b*llsh*t tbh. I reckon it was a heart attack. I can't believe it was my bus aswell. I was waiting for it at the time!

I'm gonna go with wrong footing on this incident. The fact that the Gemini seemed to make no attempt to slow and even the single Decker only just stopped seemed to indicate that it was a surprise to both drivers which on a clear stretch of road seems unlikely. But the possibility that the Gemini flashed the single deck through then hit the accelerator instead of the brake and panicked makes sense in the lack of slowing down

JoNi

MW

Quote from: Twi on September 03, 2015, 11:58:58 PM
I'm gonna go with wrong footing on this incident. The fact that the Gemini seemed to make no attempt to slow and even the single Decker only just stopped seemed to indicate that it was a surprise to both drivers which on a clear stretch of road seems unlikely. But the possibility that the Gemini flashed the single deck through then hit the accelerator instead of the brake and panicked makes sense in the lack of slowing down

The circumstances have now been confirmed via onboard CCTV on both buses and obviously the footage in the press.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: MW on September 05, 2015, 09:54:31 PM
The circumstances have now been confirmed via onboard CCTV on both buses and obviously the footage in the press.

Are you allowed to tell us what happened @MW
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

AV4248

Trident 4609

4535 involved in RTC by New Cross Hospital.

BK63 YWP

The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Tony

Quote from: Chris on September 17, 2015, 03:02:53 PM
@RS that article is 2 years old

That's what happens when something appears on Facebook and it is just copied everywhere by people without looking what they are actually putting a link to

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk