News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BU07 LGO

Quote from: ronnoc1k8 on August 27, 2015, 07:29:42 PM
Most likely an E400/MMC.

Queslett road would say its either WB 5 or WB 46, so most likely president or e200

Ronnoc

Quote from: BU07 LGO on August 27, 2015, 07:38:42 PM
Queslett road would say its either WB 5 or WB 46, so most likely president or e200
Whoops, never looked, my bad. Wouldn't be surprised if it was another E200.

CL

Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Matt.N0056

Seen on Twitter;

Two buses, head on collision, Addison Road

winston

Ronnoc

That road is quite a tight fit for buses.

EDIT: 4520 and 1926 have been involved.

Stu

There's got to be more to this than meets the eye, I can't see two drivers knowingly smash into each other like this.

Wouldn't surprise me if one of the drivers had to swerve to avoid someone opening a door on a parked vehicle, or some dumb pedestrian stepping into the road.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

winston

Quote from: Stu on August 29, 2015, 01:43:20 PM
There's got to be more to this than meets the eye, I can't see two drivers knowingly smash into each other like this.

Wouldn't surprise me if one of the drivers had to swerve to avoid someone opening a door on a parked vehicle, or some dumb pedestrian stepping into the road.

Judging by the angle of the Gemini, it looks as though it is the Gemini that crashed it to the Omnilinks as that appears to be on the wrong side of the road

MW

A car pulled out onto the Gemini. It was supposed to be my bus aswell, I had to duplicate.

Stu

Quote from: ronnoc1k8 on August 29, 2015, 12:35:18 PM
That road is quite a tight fit for buses.

EDIT: 4520 and possibly 1915 have been involved.

It's 1926, you can see more clearly on the latest photos.

Quote from: MW on August 29, 2015, 01:53:24 PM
A car pulled out onto the Gemini. It was supposed to be my bus aswell, I had to duplicate.

Surprised this has not been mentioned in the news reports yet (the car pulling out, not that it was supposed to be your bus  :)). Most people commenting are blaming the bus drivers, as well as the bus company.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

MW

Quote from: Stu on August 29, 2015, 03:23:51 PM
It's 1926, you can see more clearly on the latest photos.

Surprised this has not been mentioned in the news reports yet (the car pulling out, not that it was supposed to be your bus  :)). Most people commenting are blaming the bus drivers, as well as the bus company.

Yeah I've come to see the general public are idiots. Well more than I already thought lol.

trident4370

Typical out of the 30 odd scanias to choose from it had to be my favourite :( Ah well, at least everyone is alright which is the main thing.
In other news, another bus crash this time in London. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34095374

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk