News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Quote from: MW on August 19, 2015, 10:50:57 AM
If you read into it, you'd find that these acts of Parliament are pieces of legislation that society assumes you give consent to bring ruled under. The meanings of so many simple words mean different things when used in these Acts. I'd recommended the Black book of law to understand.

One simple misconception is, say you've just been arrested for whatever reason, the policeman would then ask "Do you understand?" They're required to say that an even the officers haven't a clue on why they are saying that. They mean it in its lawful definition, I.e "do you stand under what I'm saying to you", in other words "do you accept" or "do you consent".

Honestly I'd recommend reading into what's law and what's not, unless you want to live your life in this system forcing you to work till your soul has been ripped out, whilst the elite get richer. This system we live in is all a game to control the mass population, in the Western World.

I won't go off topic again lol

Yep...I was right...more freeman on the land bollocks

As I said earlier, from a admin side I cannot see anything wrong with the ticket and would be happy enforcing it

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

MW

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 19, 2015, 11:08:55 AM
Yep...I was right...more freeman on the land bollocks

As I said earlier, from a admin side I cannot see anything wrong with the ticket and would be happy enforcing it

If you choose to live in ignorance, then so be it

Tony

Quote from: MW on August 19, 2015, 01:00:07 PM
If you choose to live in ignorance, then so be it

And if you choose to believe acts of Parliament aren't law and ignore them, best of luck arguing that in front of a magistrate, because if that was the case a lot of solicitors would be even richer than they are now, getting a lot of people off alleged offences

domino.99

Well the terminus of WN4 & WN5  is just a bus stop so (Like the 4 does) get a decent drop back then what are the drivers meant to stay in there bus, what if they require the toilet?

MW

Quote from: Tony on August 19, 2015, 01:25:59 PM
And if you choose to believe acts of Parliament aren't law and ignore them, best of luck arguing that in front of a magistrate, because if that was the case a lot of solicitors would be even richer than they are now, getting a lot of people off alleged offences

I don't recognise magistrates as real courts. Crown Court to deal with common law. Anything else is bulls*it. I'd strongly suggest reading up on it. I read up on law and quite enjoy it. Acts of Parkiament require your consent. If you agree with them and choose to live under them then so be it. Working at NX, I have to consent to certain ones otherwise I wouldn't be employed, but that's the decision I made when I signed up. I urge anyone reading this to look all this up for themselves. Also read the concept of money and how it's all bloody worthless. I see this whole system as a game. And the winner gets to live truly free.

Stu

Getting back to topic...

Saw a Scania Omnilink on the back of a Mansfield truck, heading along Warwick Road through Tyseley on my way home. Didn't catch the fleet number, but the truck was heading away from AG. Any ideas what happened anyone?
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

the trainbasher

Quote from: MW on August 19, 2015, 06:59:50 PM
I don't recognise magistrates as real courts. Crown Court to deal with common law. Anything else is bulls*it. I'd strongly suggest reading up on it. I read up on law and quite enjoy it. Acts of Parkiament require your consent. If you agree with them and choose to live under them then so be it. Working at NX, I have to consent to certain ones otherwise I wouldn't be employed, but that's the decision I made when I signed up. I urge anyone reading this to look all this up for themselves. Also read the concept of money and how it's all bloody worthless. I see this whole system as a game. And the winner gets to live truly free.

*yawn* all this freeman on the land bullcrap is making me tired.

I've heard it all before in my job, didn't pay while we still had it, case ended up with Bailiffs dealing with it.

Quote from: Stu on August 19, 2015, 07:01:40 PM
Getting back to topic...

Saw a Scania Omnilink on the back of a Mansfield truck, heading along Warwick Road through Tyseley on my way home. Didn't catch the fleet number, but the truck was heading away from AG. Any ideas what happened anyone?

Anyway, to make this post back about buses, could it have been being took to Keltruck for some Warrenty stuff or just been moving to another garage?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stu

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 19, 2015, 07:10:03 PM
Anyway, to make this post back about buses, could it have been being took to Keltruck for some Warrenty stuff or just been moving to another garage?

Warranty maybe, but I'm sure it wouldn't get transferred to another garage if it wouldn't get there itself. ;)

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Stu on August 19, 2015, 07:13:18 PM
Warranty maybe, but I'm sure it wouldn't get transferred to another garage if it wouldn't get there itself. ;)

Arent vehicle transfers done overnight which makes me think it must have been a mechanical problem with the bus.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on August 19, 2015, 07:30:06 PM
Arent vehicle transfers done overnight which makes me think it must have been a mechanical problem with the bus.

@GeminiFan1991 Not always, sometimes during the day to.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

trident4370

6137 and 4447 have had a smash  at MS1 and 4447 lost.

BK63 YWP

How did they do that? Did 6137 pull out into 4447?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

AV4248

Quote from: Chris on August 20, 2015, 06:06:33 PM
How did they do that? Did 6137 pull out into 4447?

A picture of 6137 and it's damage. (If you look above the right rear light you can see)

BK63 YWP

@AV4248 I see  the damage looks light on 6137 compared to 4447
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

MW

Nah the damage to 6147 looks like in that picture, from an angle where you can see the rear and the offside, you can see the extent of the damage, pretty much from the top to bottom of it. Caused big delays for buses coming from the Markets how it was parked.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk