News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Article mentions bus eventually stopped in Hospital Street. There's a hospital street in Hockley, think the 7 goes that way atm with roadworks on Summer Lane?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Quote from: Kevin on August 16, 2015, 10:26:08 PM
Article mentions bus eventually stopped in Hospital Street. There's a hospital street in Hockley, think the 7 goes that way atm with roadworks on Summer Lane?
@Kevin could of happened on the 7 then though nothing on the NXWM website about it being diverted to serve Hospital Street or diverted at all only other hospital Street in Birmingham is near Resevoir Road only served by the 11A and 11C in Erdington, mentions a Erdington gran though? Don't think it would one of them though as it talks about the managers at PB offering flowers? Possibly the 46 aswel stops nearby to the one in Hockley though it dose not serve Hospital Street.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

notepanel

Quote from: Kevin on August 16, 2015, 10:26:08 PM

That actually probably makes slightly more sense.

If it were that one though, the fact her husband took her to Good Hope (20 minutes journey according to Google), against City Hospital (4 minutes) or QE (15 minutes) slightly rubbishes the whole situation, especially when you consider her husband had to reach her first.

Mike K

Quote from: Trident 4194 on August 16, 2015, 08:42:23 PM
Going by the rule book could have cost her a life! I would never work for nx due to their strict policy

This would infer that she has more than one life, i.e. that she is a cat.

BK63 YWP

In 2012, i was on the 256 to Wolverhampton for work when between womborne and Springhill i was at the back of the bus when i suffered a seizure. When i came around the bus was parked at the Springhill bus stop. The driver didn't stop on the Dual Carriageway where i lost conscience he parked in a safe spot for both passengers to transfer onto the 255 and ambulance could safely attend me on the bus.
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

MW

Quote from: clayderman on August 18, 2015, 11:27:39 PM
http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/18/traffic-warden-gives-ticket-to-bus-for-stopping-at-bus-stop-5348896/?ito=facebook

oh dear... opinions?

The whole concept of PCNs is unlawful along with pretty much every little thing in modern society, anyone who pays the damn thing is a sheep of society.

Acts of Parliament are not law, otherwise they'd be called Laws of Parliament, or better yet Law of the Land.

That's my take on it.

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 18, 2015, 11:33:32 PM
Fairly issued, TRO seems right...I'd be happy progressing that Penalty Charge Notice from a admin side of things.

Specially as the vehicle in the photo is a caravan not a bus!

T840MAK

Quote from: Tony on August 19, 2015, 07:11:19 AM

One would guess that it is simply a file photo.
Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

the trainbasher

Quote from: Tony on August 19, 2015, 07:11:19 AM

The Daily Fail article about it I saw had a Arriva Merc Vario as the picture!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Quote from: MW on August 19, 2015, 12:14:23 AM
The whole concept of PCNs is unlawful along with pretty much every little thing in modern society, anyone who pays the damn thing is a sheep of society.

Acts of Parliament are not law, otherwise they'd be called Laws of Parliament, or better yet Law of the Land.

That's my take on it.

That sounds like the lunatic ideas made by a Freeman on the Land (a total bunch of fruitcakes!)

As I said previously the requisite order (I presume in this case being THE KENT COUNTY COUNCIL (VARIOUS ROADS IN THE DISTRICT OF SEVENOAKS) (PROHIBITION AND RESTRICTION OF WAITING AND LOADING & UNLOADING AND ON -STREET PARKING PLACES) (CONSOLIDATION) ORDER 2013, made under the Road Traffic Regulation Act and also the Traffic Management Act) would be the governing order for this area

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on August 16, 2015, 11:37:46 PM
This would infer that she has more than one life, i.e. that she is a cat.

Hahahahahahahaa
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

MW

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 19, 2015, 08:50:24 AM
That sounds like the lunatic ideas made by a Freeman on the Land (a total bunch of fruitcakes!)

As I said previously the requisite order (I presume in this case being THE KENT COUNTY COUNCIL (VARIOUS ROADS IN THE DISTRICT OF SEVENOAKS) (PROHIBITION AND RESTRICTION OF WAITING AND LOADING & UNLOADING AND ON -STREET PARKING PLACES) (CONSOLIDATION) ORDER 2013, made under the Road Traffic Regulation Act and also the Traffic Management Act) would be the governing order for this area

If you read into it, you'd find that these acts of Parliament are pieces of legislation that society assumes you give consent to bring ruled under. The meanings of so many simple words mean different things when used in these Acts. I'd recommended the Black book of law to understand.

One simple misconception is, say you've just been arrested for whatever reason, the policeman would then ask "Do you understand?" They're required to say that an even the officers haven't a clue on why they are saying that. They mean it in its lawful definition, I.e "do you stand under what I'm saying to you", in other words "do you accept" or "do you consent".

Honestly I'd recommend reading into what's law and what's not, unless you want to live your life in this system forcing you to work till your soul has been ripped out, whilst the elite get richer. This system we live in is all a game to control the mass population, in the Western World.

I won't go off topic again lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk