News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Something happened in belle vale. 1525 on 004 was running 30 down, and I saw an 002 not tin service? Flooded maybe?

Trident 4194

Quote from: Matt on June 01, 2015, 06:14:56 PM
Not quite so exciting. The pedestrian crossing had got stuck on red.

How does that cause a 30 minute delAy?

the trainbasher

Does the fact it's illegal to Pass a red light give a clue

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 01, 2015, 07:00:41 PM
Does the fact it's illegal to Pass a red light give a clue

There was a similar incident at New Street station a few weeks back. Buses were tailing back to fiveways would you believe. No Bristol Road buses for well over an hour.

Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

BU07 LGO

Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 01, 2015, 07:49:18 PM
There was a similar incident at New Street station a few weeks back. Buses were tailing back to fiveways would you believe. No Bristol Road buses for well over an hour.

Happened to me on my first weeks service was 50 mins late!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: BU07 LGO on June 01, 2015, 08:14:57 PM
Happened to me on my first weeks service was 50 mins late!

Ouch, what route?

Do you know any details of the situation?
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

BU07 LGO

Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 01, 2015, 08:22:19 PM
Ouch, what route?

Do you know any details of the situation?

I was on 935 and it was the same day a crash closed aston expressway at rush hour there were temporary lights by Perry barr park which were stuck on red and traffic was backing up to the flyover! When I eventually got to the lights I was scared to do them been my first week so sat there another 10 mins whilst everyone else did the red light! Pressed late button and nobody got back to me !

Liverpool Street

Quote from: BU07 LGO on June 02, 2015, 01:16:25 AM
I was on 935 and it was the same day a crash closed aston expressway at rush hour there were temporary lights by Perry barr park which were stuck on red and traffic was backing up to the flyover! When I eventually got to the lights I was scared to do them been my first week so sat there another 10 mins whilst everyone else did the red light! Pressed late button and nobody got back to me !

Did you go through it in the end?
until it cought fire

BU07 LGO

Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 02, 2015, 11:11:13 AM
Did you go through it in the end?

Eventually lol, after a Pb driver on my bus said it had been red for last 3 hours :p

CL

Someone told me that 2152 has had a slight collision on it's left side...
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Ally

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/incoming/foleshill-road-closed-morning-after-9402751

He/She must have been doing some to manage that! The bus looks as if it was stationary (or just coming to a stop) at a bus stop.
Looks to be 36153 if I made out the reg correctly.
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

Mike K

Quote from: clayderman on June 06, 2015, 08:08:07 PM
Someone told me that 2152 has had a slight collision on it's left side...

When was this? Sure I saw it on the 98 this afternoon.

CL

Quote from: Mike K on June 06, 2015, 08:15:44 PM
When was this? Sure I saw it on the 98 this afternoon.
Can't really tell. But there was a bit of damage to the rear of a blue hatchback Hyundai. I can't say for sure, the photo I was sent was blurry... Though in hindsight, with photographic evidence, my friend hasn't been 100% reliable ALL the time. ::) - Sorry for any inconvenience, if untrue.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Tony

Roy

And Brighton & Hove. 

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/13312301.UPDATED__Firefighters_tackle_bus_on_fire_in_central_Brighton/

This is an 03 registered Omnidekka (606) so I guess it's for the scrapheap.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk