News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karl724223

richie

Quote from: Matt on May 14, 2015, 06:13:47 PM
Wasn't saying you're wrong you're just very easy to wind up

You did say he was wrong, I dealt with the diversion and spoke to the driver who witnessed it. It's pig headed hearsay statements that bring a companies name into disrepute and also tarnishes the name of the Driver who may or may not be a member of this forum ? Is it fair to make a statement when ill advised of the facts? Would you like it if a statement was made about you that carried no truth.

domino.99

Quote from: Matt on May 14, 2015, 07:07:01 PM
What a ridiculous comment..richie I respect you unlike karl so I will give a serious reply, nothing I said could bring a driver or company into disrepute...even the incorrect scenario which I originally posted i.e. motorcycle hit bus, services on diversion does not in any way suggest wrong doing by either bus driver or company if it were true.

If i'm honest @Matt it does. By saying a motorcycle hit a bus, we don't know what situation it was in, as to if the bus pulled out and hit the motorcycle, if it was the motorcyclists fault for coming in front of the bus OR if the motorcycle hit the bus at all!

John

2 Buses wedged again on Church Hill in Northfield

the trainbasher

Quote from: John on May 16, 2015, 05:17:20 PM
2 Buses wedged again on Church Hill in Northfield

What needs to be done is a one way system put in...that'd sort all the problems out!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on May 16, 2015, 05:48:08 PM
igo one way yougo the other.....

At least it won't be a case of igo bump into you!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

AndrewLee

A hybrid suffered rear end damage after another vehicle collided with it and then made off. This happened on Harborne High street. I didn't note the fleet number.

Tony

Quarry Bonk High Street currently closed due to a car v Diamond bus RTC

Matt.N0056

Looks like a van has gone into the backend of a 222 branded e200 - seen on Brierley hill fire Twitter

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt.N0056 on May 19, 2015, 09:56:10 PM
Looks like a van has gone into the backend of a 222 branded e200 - seen on Brierley hill fire Twitter

(@FireBrierley)

Tara4352

Is there a link you can click on

Matt.N0056

Cheers @the trainbasher - couldn't do it on my phone!

John

Quote from: Matt.N0056 on May 19, 2015, 09:56:10 PM

https://www.flickr.com/photos/99593182@N08/17861972286/

Trident 4609

Incident involving passenger (i presume hurt or taken ill) aboard 4556 on WN59 on the A4124 Lichfield Rd. Amulannce and Rapid responce vehicle in attendance

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk