News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: Gareth on May 12, 2015, 02:34:48 PM
4501 with what looks like rear near side RTC damage on Priory Queensway. Engineers currently scratching their heads how to deal with the bent body panels and the metal framework sticking out the back.

Both buses I had today have been unlucky! 4481 was been swamped for an Enviro400 by Saltley this morning and now 4501

Gareth

What happened to 4501? Was it the usual tight squeeze getting into a space on priory Queensway to unload?

John

Quote from: Gareth on May 12, 2015, 04:41:39 PM
What happened to 4501? Was it the usual tight squeeze getting into a space on priory Queensway to unload?

No idea. It is possible that it scraped another bus while stopping to unload (and the other bus was taken away before you saw it). It does get very congested when multiple services reach City at the same time, that's why our 94 driver reliefs are now done in between the 94 and 70 loading stops

Trident 4194

Free radio have just reported people unhappy with a bus advert, as it has a topless model saying" ride me for £3" bit of a controversy there

Trident 4609

WN B7RLE involved in an rtc with a BMW earlier on Cleveland St

Gareth

Quote from: John on May 12, 2015, 05:39:11 PM
No idea. It is possible that it scraped another bus while stopping to unload (and the other bus was taken away before you saw it). It does get very congested when multiple services reach City at the same time, that's why our 94 driver reliefs are now done in between the 94 and 70 loading stops

And there isn't much room there either with 55's and 94's from two different operators at that stop. Although further out, I think millennium point was a better relief point.

the trainbasher

Apparently a new igo driver thought "igo into a 27" at Northfield station today from what I've heard

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

John

Quote from: Gareth on May 12, 2015, 04:41:39 PM

I do know now that the incident did not happen on The Priory Queensway

Kevin

NX 4446 is currently parked on Islington Row on double red lines with some damage to the rear drivers side corner
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

karl724223

Quote from: Matt on May 13, 2015, 07:06:06 PM
X96 in rtc in merry hill earlier
totally and utterly wrong again

Trident 4194

karl724223

By picture house and motor bike

karl724223

No totally and utterly got it wrong had nothing to do with the bus other than the bus was a witness front CCTV evidence

karl724223

You was told wrong then wasn't you  as I was on the bus station when the incident took place ( was you ) and I spoke to the driver ( did you ) yes I do know what happened 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk