News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Where was the 529 supposed to be going from ?

Its usual stop because they shouldve have terminated at the Wharf & turned round at the Townend one way instead!

Other Walsall Tony

Quote from: Westy on November 29, 2014, 01:36:03 PM
Where was the 529 supposed to be going from ?

Its usual stop because they shouldve have terminated at the Wharf & turned round at the Townend one way instead!
About 1725 three 529s arrived at the Bus station, 2 Tridents and 2059. There was a large(!) queue which filled the Tridents, and I got on a mostly empty 2059. We left via Hatherton Rd, Lichfield St and the ring Road, missed out the stops in Wolverhampton St, which the deckers served, and all three ran in convoy towards Wolverhampton. Not that three buses together is unusual on the 529, which always seem very gregarious!
Tony

Liverpool Street

This year seems riddled with PCV-related incidents.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Kevin

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 30, 2014, 01:32:03 PM
This year seems riddled with PCV-related incidents.

2014 - year of the bus...
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Reece

Tony

Quote from: Andrew on December 07, 2014, 11:01:10 AM
http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2014/12/07/four-taken-to-hospital-after-crash-with-bus-in-oldbury/

I like how the Express & Star know it is going to happen at 7:50pm tonight!

It was last night and involved 758 on the 49 head on with the car, driver uninjured, so those E200 quite as bad for drivers!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Tony on December 07, 2014, 11:20:44 AM
Quote from: Andrew on December 07, 2014, 11:01:10 AM
http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2014/12/07/four-taken-to-hospital-after-crash-with-bus-in-oldbury/

I like how the Express & Star know it is going to happen at 7:50pm tonight!

It was last night and involved 758 on the 49 head on with the car, driver uninjured, so those E200 quite as bad for drivers!

Will this e200 be scrapped :D
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Ronnoc

Liverpool Street

until it cought fire

I,ve seen 758 it's bad a one first thought was driver what state is he in. Heavy impact driver side front corner the air tanks and various bits under the driver seats ripped out by the force of the accident the handbrake console has moved up by a foot, pedal area has come in a bit, I reckon at least 15 to 20 thousand to repair considering how expensive bus parts are. I,ve got pictures I could email them to some one to compress or place on there flickr account.

Tony

Ouch that's gona cost, at least no one was fatally injured.
On separate note I notice the uno livery same as NX just different colours quite simply gastly give me the red and white any day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk