News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Stagecoach in Coventry & Warwickshire

Started by Valandil, April 04, 2014, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busfan2847

Looking at the service update article

It states that there was no service on 26th but if you scan down to the Rugby section you find

"Tuesday 26th December - Possible Birmingham routes 41 Saturday service and 46 Sunday service"

Wow talk about being vague!!

JPC

Coventry services 60 and 703 has ran to MF timetable today (and this week?) despite all the channels claiming 'Saturday level of service'.
It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact the MF timings for the 60 are completely different to Sats (including between the peaks) and the 703 doesn't have 'Saturday' service.

Justin Tyme

Oh dear oh dear, as the Chuckle Brothers used to say.  I'm tempted to send Stagecoach a tweet about this.

There's one further error to come, as the Stagecoach notice advises "Birmingham routes 46 and 49  operating a normal Sunday timetable" on 1st January.  I presume "49" should be "A9", which runs on Sundays.

TheMidlandsTrident

MX56 FTZ May have a serious issue as one of the drivers took it out for the 5:35 28 to evesham, and drove it straight back to the garage and took out another bus. This may be for another reason though, if i am incorrect.
Warwickshire Trident Ranking.
1. MX05 WHR
2. SF55 TZS
3. KX55 TLY
4. PX04 DOJ
Local Routes: 28, 247
Fav Routes Further Away: 15, X19, 57/58, X18, X20

Sandy Lane

SC have an application to amend the 86 timetable from 06 January 2024. Also talks about a service number R86? What is the R86 route? Anyone have any info?

ellspurs

Quote from: Sandy Lane on January 02, 2024, 10:55:52 PMSC have an application to amend the 86 timetable from 06 January 2024. Also talks about a service number R86? What is the R86 route? Anyone have any info?
Won't R86 just be Stagecoach code for Rugby garage's 86?

Sandy Lane

Quote from: ellspurs on January 03, 2024, 03:37:30 PMWon't R86 just be Stagecoach code for Rugby garage's 86?
Thks. It could be just that. Never spotted it before.

Justin Tyme

Most (although not all) Stagecoach Midlands services appearing in Notices and Processings show a depot letter in front of the service number.  LX17 can be a bit confusing...

Rachvince53

Presumably LX is used to distinguish it from another garage within Stagecoach Midlands?

Justin Tyme

LX17 is for the X17, which is run by (L) Leamington depot.

For most services, L=Leamington, N=Nuneaton and R=Rugby.  However, a few Nuneaton services (including the TfWM contracts) are E, and some services have no prefix letter at all.

No doubt there is a reason but I don't know what it is - must be for Stagecoach Midlands internal use.

Trident 4194

Those 15 plate e300s are proper slow. Nice enough vehicles to ride on 

Rachvince53

Quote from: Justin Tyme on January 04, 2024, 08:25:01 PMLX17 is for the X17, which is run by (L) Leamington depot.

For most services, L=Leamington, N=Nuneaton and R=Rugby.  However, a few Nuneaton services (including the TfWM contracts) are E, and some services have no prefix letter at all.

No doubt there is a reason but I don't know what it is - must be for Stagecoach Midlands internal use.
Thanks.

Coventrybususer95

Some interesting information regarding stagecoaches ZEBRA2 funding seems that Coventry could be electric by the end of 2025
https://x.com/skmpub/status/1749422285897748680?s=46
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

TheMidlandsTrident

Does anybody know what vehicle ran the following:
15:20 AS1 Parish Church
16:45 U1 Warwick Gates
19:55 X19 Stratford

Bustimes shows an open top running them, which i doubt especially for AS1 :).
Warwickshire Trident Ranking.
1. MX05 WHR
2. SF55 TZS
3. KX55 TLY
4. PX04 DOJ
Local Routes: 28, 247
Fav Routes Further Away: 15, X19, 57/58, X18, X20

Sandy Lane

Wasn't sure where to post this so started a new thread. Hope this is OK?

SC 60 operates only across Coventry.

Interesting situation tomorrow morning as part of the SC 60 route is blocked for about 2 weeks at Willenhall Lane.
I've not found it mentioned in their Service Updates so do they know about it?

First bus tomorrow should reach there at about 0630. Will watch to see what happens.

Wonder what the detour will be to continue to serve both Willenhall shops and WSP - A46 bypass maybe?

Well done to NXC who have already reported their solution for the 13 service.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk