News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Stagecoach in Coventry & Warwickshire

Started by Valandil, April 04, 2014, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 60171

Have 19085 and 19091 arrived yet?

markcf83

My guess is that the Midlands management weren't being persistent enough.
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

bensweeney14

Quote from: JIM H on June 16, 2017, 05:20:43 PM
Trainer 20215 working in Stratford at lunchtime today.

Was doing CPC for 3 Nuneaton drivers (I know the chap who was driving it!)
Regards, Ben.
My Transport Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/92414404@N08/

bensweeney14

Quote from: YN63 BYJ on June 17, 2017, 12:33:01 AM
What X4 needs is NEW BUSES!  The bid for new buses has been turned down TWO YEARS IN A ROW!

Because the current Golds are only 61 plates, hardly old when Nuneaton have 60 plates on there main route!
Regards, Ben.

YN64AOG

Quote from: bensweeney14 on June 19, 2017, 11:27:22 PM
Because the current Golds are only 61 plates, hardly old when Nuneaton have 60 plates on there main route!

But the Nuneaton 48s are being replaced this year

-and 48 is approximately 30 miles long whereas X4 is approxiamtely 75 miles long.

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

JoNi

Repainted 36168 seen in Coventry in fleet livery ex 48 branded.

YN64AOG

Quote from: JoNi on June 21, 2017, 08:37:50 PM
Repainted 36168 seen in Coventry in fleet livery ex 48 branded.

Another one unbranded?

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

YN64AOG

19085 and 19091 have arrived and are at Rugby.

Ally

Quote from: YN63 BYJ on June 22, 2017, 04:35:32 PM
Another one unbranded?

That the same one as reported a couple of pages back, not a separate one :P
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

YN64AOG

Quote from: Ally on June 22, 2017, 04:42:16 PM
That the same one as reported a couple of pages back, not a separate one :P

Thought that was 36163

YN64AOG

SERVICE UPDATES

Changes to Northampton & Kettering routes from 25th June 2017
06 Jun 2017 to 02 Jul 2017
We are delighted to be serving the new development at Rushden Lakes from 25th June 2017. As a result, several routes will see route & timetable changes.

Routes 49 & 50

Route 49 will run Kettering, Barton Seagrave, Burton Latimer, Finedon, Irthlingborough, Higham Ferrers, Rushden, Rushden Lakes.

Route 50 will run Kettering, Barton Seagrave, Burton Latimer, Finedon, Irthlingborough, Rushden Lakes, Rushden, Sharnbrook, Radwell, Milton Earnest, Clapham & Bedford.

Route 50 will provide the fastest journey from Kettering running direct to Rushden Lakes from Irthlingborough via the A45 (no longer serving Higham Ferrers).

On Sundays Route 50 will serve Higham Ferrers but then run via Northampton Road, join the A45, serve Rushden Lakes and then Rushden and on to Bedford.

Routes X46 & X47

Buses will run from Wellingborough via Rushden Lakes then onto Rushden.

Unfortunately route X46/X47 will no longer be able to serve Irchester or Grangeway. There will however be a new hourly 14 route running between Wellingborough, Irchester, Grangeway & Rushden, Monday to Saturday.

One X46 journey on college days, in each direction will continue to run via Irchester to Northampton College.

Routes X1 & 19

There will be some very minor timing changes to a couple of journeys throughout

Route X4

The Monday to Friday 0610 Kettering to Milton Keynes will now leave at 0605 and run 5 minute earlier to Northampton. The times between Northampton to Milton Keynes remain unaffected.

https://www.stagecoachbus.com/service-updates/serviceupdatesarticle?SituationId=ID-06/06/2017-12:19:49:469

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Tony on June 09, 2017, 06:38:17 PM
No I'm not glad. It's supposed to be a Gold route, I expect a Gold vehicle. I'm not complaining as I realise operators sometimes have to substitute vehicles, but I'm not glad.

N'awww diddums! Some of us up here expect our nicer buses then get wedged in on the tat. Suck it up! Tridents better than no bus

Tony

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on June 22, 2017, 10:04:37 PM
N'awww diddums! Some of us up here expect our nicer buses then get wedged in on the tat. Suck it up! Tridents better than no bus

I put that I realise operators have to substitute occasionally, but read what I was replying to before posting obnoxious crap.

Under was told I  should be glad I  got a trident instead of a Gold, that 'bus spotter' attitude can drive passengers away and kill services.

YN64AOG

Quote from: Tony on June 22, 2017, 10:18:15 PM
I put that I realise operators have to substitute occasionally, but read what I was replying to before posting obnoxious crap.

Under was told I  should be glad I  got a trident instead of a Gold, that 'bus spotter' attitude can drive passengers away and kill services.

Sometimes you get Darts, 2004 Tridents and even Solos on X4.  A 2006 Trident really isn't that bad.

bensweeney14

Quote from: YN63 BYJ on June 23, 2017, 05:01:50 AM
Sometimes you get Darts, 2004 Tridents and even Solos on X4.  A 2006 Trident really isn't that bad.

You get it all the time. A trident on a Gold route is not rare, neither is anything else in Northampton area..
Regards, Ben.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk