News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva Stafford Services

Started by C K / S I, February 17, 2014, 04:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

staffsdave

Ashley 60171 - there's 8 ex london cadets all 52 plate ex Edmonton. TFL have gone round all the arriva Garages down there and been politely told to get rid of their scrap vehicles.  There's supposed to be a large number of them so I'm assuming other depots will get filled up with these. The ones at Stafford have no interior seats and most have engines missing. 3 that I do know that are here are FL52UOC, UOD and UNY.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: staffsdave on May 17, 2016, 11:22:15 AM
Ashley 60171 - there's 8 ex london cadets all 52 plate ex Edmonton. TFL have gone round all the arriva Garages down there and been politely told to get rid of their scrap vehicles.  There's supposed to be a large number of them so I'm assuming other depots will get filled up with these. The ones at Stafford have no interior seats and most have engines missing. 3 that I do know that are here are FL52UOC, UOD and UNY.

Thanks @staffsdave for that.

Bob

Obviously the pulsars would be staying. They'd never move them to Cannock lol they couldn't afford the basic spec ones they'd got.....Maybe they'll move some old commanders to replace Cannocks remaining pulsars then bar the Volvos they can have a full complement of s##t

Ashley 60171

And again this guy is allowed to continue to slag Arriva off and not be blue penned or told to stop...If it was another company, you'd soon be barred for life.

Bob

Why it's a free country? Your allowed to come up with your if people don't like threadbare knackered buses etc they should like it or lump it rubbish too...I'm sure their PR dept would love your ringing endorsement equally....

Bob

And incidentally they couldn't afford to run the pulsars so could in theory replace them with pretty knackered commanders...

Busman Jamie

Talking of threadbare 2736 going strong om Pye Greens

Bob

Quote from: Busman Jamie on May 20, 2016, 09:32:08 PM
Talking of threadbare 2736 going strong om Pye Greens

:P :P :P

I've heard Stafford garage has closed today
Wolverhampton Veg 😎

ntw456

Bob

Running entire operation from Cannock then?

Westy

Someone mentioned Wednesfield was shutting as well on Facebook.

Assume thats bollards!

winston

Quote from: Westy on July 29, 2016, 05:58:49 PM
Someone mentioned Wednesfield was shutting as well on Facebook.

Assume thats bollards!

If isn't happening now, it can only be a matter of time before that goes

Bob

Wonder if Cannock will survive? May be running a load of half empty Stafford routes will boost its profitability lol

The King

Quote from: Westy on July 29, 2016, 05:58:49 PM
Someone mentioned  was shutting as well on Facebook.

Assume that's bollards!

I'm close to a few people at Arriva and the rumor is that it will be closing in December at the latest as it is hemorrhaging money at the moment. Also their is a rumor with Cannock Drivers that the 76 will be cancelled by Arriva and will be ran from Penkridge by Select bus Services.

In regards to Stafford Garage it is shutting in September with all the routes going to Cannock Garage and 20 Drivers will be relocated with 26 facing redundancy!

It's a sad time indeed but as along time follower of this forum but a 1st time contributor I can agree with Bob that in the past 12 months Arriva in the West Midlands have been really poor!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk