News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Arriva Stafford Services

Started by C K / S I, February 17, 2014, 04:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Are Stafford having major reliability issues at the moment?  A lady has complained via the FB page that she uses the 825 daily and its broken down three times this week....thats majorly unlucky lol

Ashley 60171

Bob

Do the ex Oswestry 54 plate darts have a different engine/gearbox set up to other post 2002 ( cummins isbe) ones? They sound almost like older darts. I always thought these four were Voith but they don't sound it

Bob

Have thdy got B series engines? Theyre really loud!

Bob

And pretty nippy with it feels like ive flown to rugeley!

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Bob on April 04, 2015, 02:49:21 PM
Do the ex Oswestry 54 plate darts have a different engine/gearbox set up to other post 2002 ( cummins isbe) ones? They sound almost like older darts. I always thought these four were Voith but they don't sound it

Quote from: Bob on April 04, 2015, 02:51:33 PM
Have thdy got B series engines? Theyre really loud!

Quote from: Bob on April 04, 2015, 03:12:44 PM
And pretty nippy with it feels like ive flown to rugeley!

Only yesterday you said it was a downgrade to have SPD's on

Bob

It is a downgrade technically to be fair.  At least three darts on today so not sure where the pulsars are

staffsdave

Few off the road in need of repairs and 3756 restricted to locals as it's too slow for 825s because of the stupid eco system fitted to it!

Bob

Few off the road crikey whats up with them? Or is it just routine stuff. I think cannock still has one 55 plate dart left as it was on 31 today has stafford lost all their cadets now or is that dart still expected to move over from cannock?

BN

Quote from: Bob on April 05, 2015, 02:08:00 AM
Few off the road crikey whats up with them? Or is it just routine stuff. I think cannock still has one 55 plate dart left as it was on 31 today has stafford lost all their cadets now or is that dart still expected to move over from cannock?

Stafford still have some left, looking at replacements for them.

I think there is one dart left at Cannock to swap one with.

Bob

To be honest those darts are a lot better than the older Y reg cadets. The one I was on yesterday was really rough

Bob

I think theres two darts left actually,  fj55 bvt is on 68 today and on 62 on sat there was an ex Leicester one

BN

Quote from: Bob on April 07, 2015, 04:44:24 PM
I think theres two darts left actually,  fj55 bvt is on 68 today and on 62 on sat there was an ex Leicester one

I believe it is 2374 and 2377 left to swap

Bob

What cadets are left at stafford?

BN

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk