News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Lea Hall Garage sold

Started by horsencart, February 04, 2014, 12:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wbdriver

opposite the police station, 2 minutes walk from the bus station.
an empty bus is a happy driver.

Liberator9

Thanks! Are there any other outstations NX have as I naively never knew about them having any?

winston

Quote from: monkeyjoe on February 04, 2014, 06:22:53 PM
Maybe now they plough the investment back into East Brum routes. That seem to happen when Quinton closed down all the West Brum routes were upgraded, but can't see it happening for East Brum.

Are you sure that's what you want, as WB hasn't been upgraded since....

Stu

Quote from: Liberator9 on February 04, 2014, 06:55:38 PM
Thanks! Are there any other outstations NX have as I naively never knew about them having any?

It's not really an 'outstation' as such, more a storage yard.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Eric Shaw

Went past Lea Hall garage today. The garage itself is now empty and the new owners have started work on it. There were quite a lot of buses parked round the back.

winston

Quote from: Eric Shaw on February 06, 2014, 07:53:55 PM
Went past Lea Hall garage today. The garage itself is now empty and the new owners have started work on it. There were quite a lot of buses parked round the back.

I assume those buses will be moved elsewhere in the next couple of weeks, no idea where though as I don't think Miller St or Pensnett could take many more

4130Quinton

When I was over last October I took a lot of detailed photos of the outside of Lea Hall, so glad I did. Hope the new owners don't do anything drastic to the building.

Eric Shaw

Does anyone know if the whole of the Lea Hall site was sold, or just the garage building? There are still many buses parked outside.

James4368

does anybody know what buses are parked at the back might go and look on wedensday where the carrtech place is theres a fence down bottom
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk