News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Buses on TV

Started by Trident 4609, December 24, 2013, 09:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Quote from: Tony on May 28, 2014, 04:02:39 PM
Quote from: Gareth on May 28, 2014, 03:57:50 PM
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but an AG WMBuses Metrobus on route 1 can be seen in the music video for Ocean Colour Scenes 'The Circle'

The 1? They should have shown one on the 11 for that video!

From the album 'Moseley Shoals', and the 1 does go through Moseley!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

P419 EJW

Watching ITV News, saw an E400 on 141 and 2 other E400s, a Trident followed by a Wright Eclipse Urban 2, Wright Eclipse Urban 2 and Wright Eclipse Gemini 2 Hybrid (5501 on 23 to Woodgate).

nitromatt1

The other morning, Monday I think, there was a documentary on BBC One about a staged bus crash involving First, but I noticed amongst generic bus clips were shots of a NX President and B7RLE, for some reason.

notepanel

Not quite a bus, but a new National Express coach advert starting tomorrow will show a coach!

PM

Anyone seen the programme on British Airways?

It shows various Rotala group and other vehicles on BA work down at Heathrow-so far seen Evolutions, a Centro and the electric solo.

P419 EJW

Quote from: Nathan on June 13, 2014, 09:31:52 PM
Quote from: P419 EJW on June 13, 2014, 07:50:43 PM
Watching ITV News, saw an E400 on 141 and 2 other E400s, a Trident followed by a Wright Eclipse Urban 2, Wright Eclipse Urban 2 and Wright Eclipse Gemini 2 Hybrid (5501 on 23 to Woodgate).

I saw a piece on either BBC or ITV news with the reporter stood on Broad St. Same report?

ITV. That was it. :) Spoke about England fans and drinking.

the trainbasher

Just seen a VIP dart on this ITV1+1 program about road rage, He wasn't the one commuting road rage though!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nitromatt1

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 14, 2014, 11:47:07 PM
Just seen a VIP dart on this ITV1+1 program about road rage, He wasn't the one commuting road rage though!

I remember seeing that clip, but on a different show!

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on June 15, 2014, 12:55:45 AM

Personally my views on cyclists are not for a forum like this as it breaches several rules! I will just say thank goodness they're not allowed on buses with their bikes!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 15, 2014, 01:01:18 AM

Personally my views on cyclists are not for a forum like this as it breaches several rules! I will just say thank goodness they're not allowed on buses with their bikes!!

Oh I don't know... I might be able to make an exception on this occasion as I can categorically guarantee I share the same views!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Tony

Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 15, 2014, 04:05:00 PM

Oh I don't know... I might be able to make an exception on this occasion as I can categorically guarantee I share the same views!

Even those in London on the other topic?

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Tony on June 15, 2014, 04:42:07 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 15, 2014, 04:05:00 PM

Even those in London on the other topic?

Exception over-ruled! hahaa
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

Just seen a MRN Gemini on the 110, A PB (now YW) E400 on a 90x Distressway Service, a Paul S Winson Oly and a pair of Paul S Winson coaches on Motorway Cops on Watch+1

The Oly had broken down on the Distressway!

nitromatt1

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 16, 2014, 10:46:34 PM
Just seen a MRN Gemini on the 110, A PB (now YW) E400 on a 90x Distressway Service, a Paul S Winson Oly and a pair of Paul S Winson coaches on Motorway Cops on Watch+1

haha, again, I've seen that! It's amazing what you can discover on late night Dave

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on June 16, 2014, 10:52:23 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on June 16, 2014, 10:46:34 PM

haha, again, I've seen that! It's amazing what you can discover on late night Dave

Indeed. Just seen a megabus now on the M34 on the M6 in snow.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk