News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Minibus and coach operators

Started by Tony, November 30, 2013, 09:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

I am slowly putting the fleets I know for every single operator in the West Midlands on the main page, whatever they operate.

I have now put all operators who's legal name starts with A here, along with several others,
http://wmbusphotos.com/OtherWMops/otheropindex.html
click on the operators name to get the known fleetlist.
Myself, and Peter who is a member here and editor of the PSV Circle news sheets for these operators would be very interested in anything I have missed or have incorrect.

Please take a look, I know coaches and 16 seat minibuses are not as popular as buses, but if one of these operators is down your street and you know an LDV convoy or similar that I have missed please post the registration on here

Please!

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Hi Tony, if its any interest to you my church, Dudley Baptist Church based 1 minute from Dudley Bus Station operate three minibuses LDV Convoy T911 EAN and 2 LWB 16 seat Transits NA06 BVF and NA06 BVJ.

I'll try and get some photos emailed over if you like

We also have links with Birmingham City Mission who I see you have photos of their event and welfare bus

Isle of Stroma

A quick note for Meadway Private Hire - Ds Jv / Co P571GOK is now PDX891.

j_rp_wright

Former Meadway vanhool HJ02XVM was PDX891 is now with A T Brown Coaches Telford

Tony

Thanks for all these reports, really useful all others gratefully receieved even if I don't manage to get them all on the main site immediately

Liverpool Street

Top Gear HGV PCV Ltd
MUCKLOW HILL
HALESOWEN

- Dennis Javelin P231 PYB
- Numerous Ford Transit Minibuses

And I think their Black Country Office has another coach but I can't remember the identitiy.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Isle of Stroma

A couple of updates for Bakers (Guideissue):

Another KingWrong XMQ6127 is 282 BK63ZSZ.
BX13NTE carries fleet number 273.

Pics of both available for the site if required.

Tony

Quote from: dave47549 (no longer NEL111P) on December 06, 2013, 11:54:38 PM
A couple of updates for Bakers (Guideissue):

Another KingWrong XMQ6127 is 282 BK63ZSZ.
BX13NTE carries fleet number 273.

Pics of both available for the site if required.

Yes please Dave

Tony

I have now put known fleetlists for all operators starting with B on the main site, again, any help with updates gratetfully appreciated

WyreForestShuttle

B61 ANDREW

AA mini's / Brit Coaches , have two Streetlites - SK68TWN/P.  Seen on rail replacement at various times.

stephen ford

Had them since August, kept in cradley heath

B61 ANDREW

Cheers for that Stephen , are they still in white livery ??

stephen ford

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk