News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StourportSam

Quote from: Will on March 03, 2014, 11:00:46 PM
Nope no idea mate are you sure KU52 has gone? As I do know that last week it was parked over the other side of the yard (it's not really visible from the road), as for S405 well according to Simon that has been removed from the fleet (he hasn't said why) I honestly believe that it will be permanently withdrawn and sold and as for YJ06 my mate saw a mechanic working on it the other day but it hasn't returned to service so god only knows where it is

Thanks for the info Will, KU52 RYN has definitely disappeared from where it was and I haven't seen it in service. It may be inside the depot?
You could be right about S405 JUA as it sounded knackered anyway.
As for YJ06 YPU unless it is inside the garage it has left Kidderminster so who knows!

iamwilljh92

God knows but my theory is that YJ06 will just suddenly re-appear back in service one of the days and the same goes for  KU52 but as for S405 I invisage that being transferred back to either Redditch (where it was before it came to Kiddy) or back to it's original "home" in Birmingham either one of the 2 we'll have to wait and see (or hear) what happens I asked Simon on here about 5-6 days ago as to what was going on with these said vehicles but low and behold I'm still waiting for a reply therefore we have no choice but to assume the answers...

iamwilljh92

I was stood at the bus stop today and (20654, V654 HEC) pulls up anyway the driver switches the engine off and dissapears off for a cigarette anyway I noticed that there was a strange smell (not uncommon) anyway I thought nothing of this UNTIL I saw clear smoke (not much just abit every now and then) coming from the engine anyway I looks down and notice it is pissing out RED coolant and also what I can only assume was brake fluid anyway another driver notices the puddle and asks who was driving it so the driver comes over gets his phone out and rings through to the depot anyway unfortuneatly he was about to do route number 3 so he gets back in and has to explain to the 7 or 8 people stood waiting to get on that he has got to take the bus out of service and return to depot so anyway he drives off I don't think that'll back in service this week but we'll wait and see it means once again V654 HEC will more than likely be V.O.R. once again

mikestone

Quote from: Will on March 04, 2014, 12:53:54 AM
God knows but my theory is that YJ06 will just suddenly re-appear back in service one of the days and the same goes for  KU52 but as for S405 I invisage that being transferred back to either Redditch (where it was before it came to Kiddy) or back to it's original "home" in Birmingham either one of the 2 we'll have to wait and see (or hear) what happens I asked Simon on here about 5-6 days ago as to what was going on with these said vehicles but low and behold I'm STILL waiting for a reply therefore we have no choice but to assume the answers...
;#
I think the capitalized "still" is, as well as unacceptable internet etiquette, totally uncalled for - any information given by operators is a plus and ought not to be taken for granted.

iamwilljh92

StourportSam

Kidderminster Update

V266 BNV appears to have returned to Redditch

All buses are now Diamond blue apart from T418 MNH, X372 CUY, T71 JBA and VX54 MUC/O

A VOR lineup of four buses has appeared over the past few days again, from left to right:
S405 JUA
V383 SVV - I have never actually seen this in service at Kidderminster?
KU52 RYN
MV54 EEO - a very recent transfer?

V654 HEC is in service and not VOR as reported in another thread

There was no sign of any of the three solos today when I walked around the depot today (and by around I mean on the public path outside the boundary fence!!) So the solos have either departed or were inside the garage.

W361 ABD is listed on the fleetlist as Kidderminster, but has never been and is not here...

Sam

Solo1

MV54EEO was at Long Acre so must of moved
like KU52YJZ   Now in blue livery at Long Arce

Cedric

Quote from: StourportSam on March 09, 2014, 05:59:12 PM
Kidderminster Update

All buses are now Diamond blue apart from T418 MNH, X372 CUY, T71 JBA and VX54 MUC/O

A VOR lineup of four buses has appeared over the past few days again, from left to right:
S405 JUA
KU52 RYN

There was no sign of any of the three solos today when I walked around the depot today (and by around I mean on the public path outside the boundary fence!!) So the solos have either departed or were inside the garage.

W361 ABD is listed on the fleetlist as Kidderminster, but has never been and is not here...

Sam
Sam I have seen V 383 SVV in service here in kiddeminster and acctualy been on it
diamond 8\10/125/292

StourportSam

Quote from: bowler on March 09, 2014, 08:21:29 PM
Kidderminster Update

S405 JUA
KU52 RYN

Sam
Sam I have seen V 383 SVV in service here in kiddeminster and acctualy been on it

When was this Bewminster, just out of interest?

Cedric

Quote from: StourportSam on March 09, 2014, 09:54:24 PM
Kidderminster Update

S405 JUA
KU52 RYN

Sam

When was this Bowler, just out of interest?
Wednesday of week just gone  and Thursday of week before
diamond 8\10/125/292

StourportSam

Quote from: bowler on March 09, 2014, 10:22:25 PM
Quote from: StourportSam on March 09, 2014, 09:54:24 PM

When was this Bowler, just out of interest?
Wednesday of week just gone  and Thursday of week before

Thanks Cedric for the interesting information.

jc

W361ABD may be at Redditch, its either that or 366, i keep seeing it but forgetting which it is.

PM

Quote from: jc on March 13, 2014, 12:38:44 PM
W361ABD may be at Redditch, its either that or 366, i keep seeing it but forgetting which it is.

Unless 366 has recently been repainted, a good way to tell is that 20361 is in blue and 20366 is in Wessex livery...

StourportSam

Kidderminster Update

MV54 EEO is now in service, was on the 3 today.

Also saw 20136 on the 3 - in Blue Diamond livery but with the word blue removed.

S405 JUA has disappeared from the VOR line-up.

VX54 MUC is now VOR

A long solo has reappeared in the VOR line-up, probably YJ06 YPU but can't tell as the front bumper with reg no is missing.

iamwilljh92

Well I actually had my first ride on (20136, Y36 YVV) yesterday from Redditch back to Kidderminster & what
a bag of nails it is! I noticed one of the main doors moves when the vehicle is in motion (not at all safe in my opinion) I can see it happpening one of these days the door (that's loose) will end up detaching from the top hinge tbh by rights it should be V.O.R temporarily as it does need repairing apart from that little thing it goes like an absolute rocket

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk