News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Acocks Green Garage

Started by Rob H, July 22, 2013, 10:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BU07 LGO

Quote from: MW on August 29, 2015, 08:38:12 PM
Haha what do you put in to get that? Try putting E200 or E400 in. Comes up with the ADL logos and "The new Enviro MMC" etc. Looked hilarious on a Plaxton

0 then scroll accross lok

BK63 YWP

Quote from: MW on August 29, 2015, 08:27:41 PM
Especially as its in Perry Barr lol

Could be a new extension 900P :P
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

CL

Quote from: Chris on August 29, 2015, 10:10:20 PM
Could be a new extension 900P :P
Speaking of the 'P' suffix, has BC stopped using 97p on the display? I haven't seen it in a while...
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

monkeyjoe

Are the 72e now terminating at the actually Clock garage island now and laying over at the Taxi rank these days?

james99

Quote from: monkeyjoe on August 30, 2015, 12:44:02 AM
Are the 72e now terminating at the actually Clock garage island now and laying over at the Taxi rank these days?
Would this be the NIS Omnilinks that I have seen parking up there over the last few weeks?
Thanks.

monkeyjoe

Yeah that;s what I meant. Mind you the displays now say Castle Bromwich Newport Rd/ Coleshills Rd as opposed to Heathland Av. Maybe they had to wait for for some special permission to use it. Makes more sense then the buses going halfway towards the CB main shopping centre to turn around etc.

broma1k

No they still terminate at Heathland Avenue & park up in Hall Road before returning to service.

monkeyjoe

That is not what I have noticed recently, I have observed some turning before Heathland Av and waiting at the Taxi rank. Might because the roads are quieter who knows.

Cheese

Quote from: monkeyjoe on August 30, 2015, 10:36:21 AM
That is not what I have noticed recently, I have observed some turning before Heathland Av and waiting at the Taxi rank. Might because the roads are quieter who knows.

A couple of Saturdays ago there was a B7RLE parked up waiting time in that taxi rank.

Ossie

Just for the record, 2217 spent yesterday on the 71 ... the first 37 branded one I've seen on the Sutton Coldfield service.

MW

Geminis rumoured to get branding for the 1. Rumoured being the key word.

Are the Geminis still going to be branded for the 11?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Tony

65 plate 2236 should be in Solihull In around15 minutes on the71 if anyone is after it

Trident 4194

What's the best and safest route to catch a plant on president?

MW

Still the 11. If you wait for three 11s, one is bound to be Plaxton.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk