News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Acocks Green Garage

Started by Rob H, July 22, 2013, 10:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevo

6148 came through Olton today, possibly still driver training.

MW

Quote from: Stevo on July 01, 2015, 05:46:54 PM
6148 came through Olton today, possibly still driver training.

It was at AG today, the ADL guys were looking at it as well as the other MMCs, management starting to get peed off with lack of space in garage due to non functioning MMCs lol.

Tony

Quote from: MW on July 01, 2015, 06:03:20 PM
It was at AG today, the ADL guys were looking at it as well as the other MMCs, management starting to get peed off with lack of space in garage due to non functioning MMCs lol.

6148 did a Private Hire to Stratford today, driven by a member of staff from AG. I had 6147 on the same job. When 6148 was passing through Olton it was on its way either to or from AG/Stratford. It was only parked in the garage while the AG driver did some other work, If ADL were looking at it, it was only noseyness, nothing wrong with it

Ronnoc

The pink 37 branding looks interesting, it would be interesting to see what the 71/2 branding would look like, is the back of the back of the bus branded like the E400 MMC's?

monkeyjoe

Are the 71/2 services going to get branding this time round then?

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: monkeyjoe on July 02, 2015, 06:41:27 AM
Are the 71/2 services going to get branding this time round then?

Acording to the main site, yes although what I'm wondering is, will the colour scheme be the same
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Liberator9

Really like the 37 branding on these - neatly done and fits the bus well. I actually quite like the design on these now - smart and certainly unique. Looking forward to seeing them out - I assume later this week or Monday?

Stevo

I agree - much better than the huge 37 in white on the windows of the Omnilinks.

the trainbasher

What's the liklyhood of a MMC dropping on a 37 Saturday?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 02, 2015, 11:57:25 AM
What's the liklyhood of a MMC dropping on a 37 Saturday?

Seems unlikely as their hasn't been any word on them being sorted out yet
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

WB

Ive seen all the comments about the 200 mmc's and others needing attention from adl but what is actually the problem with them?

Liberator9

@WB

Well at first it was issues with 2201, 02, 03 - build quality issues, so they had to be sent back to Scarborough - that was back in May. That was all sorted and now they've come down along with 2204 etc to AG. The issue is now I think, is the Kingpins that need adjusting on the suspension - apparently not up to NX standards - they're safe of course but just need adjusting. Other than that probably just having branding applied, ticket machines and trackers etc. being installed. Hopefully they'll be out soon.

WB

Quote from: Liberator9 on July 02, 2015, 12:50:40 PM
@WB

Well at first it was issues with 2201, 02, 03 - build quality issues, so they had to be sent back to Scarborough - that was back in May. That was all sorted and now they've come down along with 2204 etc to AG. The issue is now I think, is the Kingpins that need adjusting on the suspension - apparently not up to NX standards - they're safe of course but just need adjusting. Other than that probably just having branding applied, ticket machines and trackers etc. being installed. Hopefully they'll be out soon.

Oh right thanks for that! I'd seen the build quality issues just wondered what else was wrong. I'm a driver at west brom so as you can imagine we're hoping your e200 mmc's are sorted pretty fast so that we get the scanias ;)

MW

Nope still not ready. We've got around 10 in now and due out that amount of Scanias to WB, apparently.

Tony

Quote from: MW on July 02, 2015, 01:53:42 PM
Nope still not ready. We've got around 10 in now and due out that amount of Scanias to WB, apparently.

They are perfectly ready, 3 will be in service this afternoon

Anybody in Carrs Lane around 17:00 might be lucky enough to find one

These will not replace 10 Scanias to WB

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk