News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Acocks Green Garage

Started by Rob H, July 22, 2013, 10:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberator9

@Rob2832

:) Thanks Rob for clearing that up for me

Rob H

Quote from: Liberator9 on March 10, 2015, 03:56:34 PM
@Rob2832

:) Thanks Rob for clearing that up for me

@Liberator9 No Worries buddy anything I can help with :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Liberator9

@Rob2832

Thanks  :)

Thought I'd just add my thanks for your youtube channel as well actually - some great videos of the local trains and buses in the region!

GeminiFan1991

Is their any proper place 1 could get a proper shot of the place, I've taken a few good shots although it's on the Fox Hollies - Westley Road corner although I wish I could get closer.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

OH25

4635 has a different front display for the 11C

it says "11C  Outer Circle"
no via points or anything

Bryan

Quote from: BusFan on March 12, 2015, 09:26:55 PM
Is their any proper place 1 could get a proper shot of the place, I've taken a few good shots although it's on the Fox Hollies - Westley Road corner although I wish I could get closer.

A simple answer, no.

Trident 4194

What was the reason for changing the Volvo b7tl headlights to circlular

Ronnoc

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 14, 2015, 07:11:29 PM
I think the other ones were faulty. I've heard that off somewhere.

uniquicity

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 14, 2015, 07:11:29 PM

It was hard for the old style rectangular light frame to be refitted by the fitters accurately. The current circular ones were much easier

Matt.N0056

According to the Solihull Council website, NXWM are contributing to the Lode Lane Enhancements by upgrading the buses on the 957 (already believed to be 'Platinum') and the 71! so does this mean more new buses for the 71?

Stu

Quote from: Matt.N0056 on March 15, 2015, 07:42:56 PM
According to the Solihull Council website, NXWM are contributing to the Lode Lane Enhancements by upgrading the buses on the 957 (already believed to be 'Platinum') and the 71! so does this mean more new buses for the 71?

I don't know how much of this is true, but according to someone who posted on my Facebook page, apparently Acocks Green will be receiving new E200 MMCs.  ???

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Gareth

From what I've seen elsewhere, there is to be some kind of emmisions zone introduced in Solihull. The future plans for Acocks Green vehicle allocation looks most interesting!

Liberator9

So looks like the 71 could get some E200MMCs - Volvo B7s to CV or PE to replace Mercs?

Sure the Scanias on the 37 would be due a refurb this year - seats inside need retrimming.

I'll make one radical guess for AG this year - Scanias moving onto the 5 - Geminis currently on there move onto the 11.

monkeyjoe

Wonder can the 71 become DD now it doesn't do the radleys tunnel.

monkeyjoe

If the 71 got 200, they would have to make it into a 10 min service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk