News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danthebusman

17/A is now operated predominantly by BYDs, used to be a B7RLE route

ellspurs

I missed it when it happened, but the x30 has been re-registered by NXC and is still operating.

Stu

Quote from: ellspurs on September 16, 2023, 02:20:29 PMI missed it when it happened, but the x30 has been re-registered by NXC and is still operating.
Yes, looks like contract was re-awarded again.
https://bustimes.org/registrations/PD0001111/877
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Owen

May have missed it, what is Coventry loosing for the x1 if anything. 

Stu

Quote from: Owen on September 16, 2023, 03:12:29 PMMay have missed it, what is Coventry loosing for the x1 if anything.
Don't have to lose anything. Presumably they have the capacity and enough vehicles now all the electrics have been delivered.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Danthebusman

E021 has a new nBus rear advert

Coventrybususer95

All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

don

You mean mega rear (Maga is an American political cult.....)

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on September 18, 2023, 06:25:45 PMMaga rear?
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Danthebusman

So NX have posted about the changes to the X1, but nothing about the 2 and 19 yet. Also are the changes to the 2 and 19 from the 22nd or 29th October, if either?

Quote from: Danthebusman on October 15, 2023, 12:32:36 PMSo NX have posted about the changes to the X1, but nothing about the 2 and 19 yet. Also are the changes to the 2 and 19 from the 22nd or 29th October, if either?
5th November.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Danthebusman on October 15, 2023, 12:32:36 PMSo NX have posted about the changes to the X1, but nothing about the 2 and 19 yet. Also are the changes to the 2 and 19 from the 22nd or 29th October, if either?
I'll be surprised if the 19 is changed after the backlash it has risen in local groups 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Danthebusman

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on October 15, 2023, 01:05:13 PMI'll be surprised if the 19 is changed after the backlash it has risen in local groups
I guess we will find out if it has had an effect.

windy miller

I hear that E127 has been subject to a catastrophic fire and is completely burnt out 
   where did this happen???
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Tony

It's didn't happen.

Looks like whoever told you that has just invented their own reason for it not tracking on Bustimes. It's currently being driven around Coventry garage but is marked as fit for service so no doubt out later

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk