News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Stu on April 04, 2024, 07:30:26 PMIt would be up to Amazon to promote these services to their workforce, after all that is who these services are aimed at, not so much the 'general public' who are able to make use of them.

Imagine a situation where the buses are so busy with 'other passengers' that Amazon workers are unable to get on them! Amazon would be rightly pissed!

I think it was said it was being funded by Amazon through section 106 funding.

I doubt that is what is actually happening currently, but surely that busy bus would be great for the service, securing its long term future as well. Makes more sense for people to be using the service and the community benefiting, than it driving round empty burning fuel all day. And if that was ever to be the case a better frequency throughout the day and/or higher capacity vehicles could surely be looked into to match the demand.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Trident 4194

Saw 4801 today. God it looks a mess

monkeyjoe

I've been reading Castle vale residents have concerns around the new 67 terminus , blocking visibility near the school.  Think alternatives arrangements might be on the cards. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk