News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

What Are You Listening To Now

Started by The Rat, June 14, 2013, 01:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve6544

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 06, 2014, 11:57:38 PM
Listening to some Eurovision classics in honour of that absolutely good method of working with our European neighbours.

So far had
ABBA - Waterloo
Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah
Bucks Fizz - Making your mind up
Dustin the Turkey - Irelande Douze Pointe
Koza Mostra feat. Agathon Iakovidis - "Alcohol Is Free"
Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops (the Danish Fit one from last year!)

Ive listend to happy,waterloo and sugar sugar

And now this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9y8hqsYXTw

Liverpool Street

Right then. In the spirit of Eurovision, it's back to 2013 with Cezar - It's My Life
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

nitromatt1

Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine & Lovely Day. On the stereo system in our living room. Brilliant.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Matt on May 11, 2014, 09:05:13 PM
Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine & Lovely Day. On the stereo system in our living room. Brilliant.

Excellent.

--

Neil Diamond - Cracklin' Rosie
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

nitromatt1

The Stranglers - Golden Brown!!

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Matt on May 11, 2014, 11:20:07 PM

Wicked song bit before your time though mate :P

nitromatt1

Quote from: Will on May 11, 2014, 11:27:31 PM

It's a little before yours too ;)

I have a taste for the old stuff, though. Most "music" written today is utter trash.

Trident 4609

All music today feature similar lyrics and the same auto tune voice (As all these supposed artists sound dreadful without it!).  You do find the odd song nowadays that you can call "good" but its very rare!

Ps you have a good taste in music Matt!

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Matt on May 11, 2014, 11:38:07 PM
Quote from: Will on May 11, 2014, 11:27:31 PM

It's a little before yours too ;)

I have a taste for the old stuff, though. Most "music" written today is utter trash.

Cheeky monkey ;) :P

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Nathan on May 11, 2014, 11:58:26 PM
All music today feature similar lyrics and the same auto tune voice (As all these supposed artists sound dreadful without it!).  You do find the odd song nowadays that you can call "good" but its very rare!

Ps you have a good taste in music Matt!

Couldn't agree more. It's ridiculous the so-called music of today. All this "twerking" and the like. Disgusting. Saying that, most famous people now-a-days are filthy. And they want equal rights all round and yet still dramatize this glamorisation of rape/sex of women and "gang bangs". double standards or what. MTV and the like are just exploiting the young and malleable minds of today's youth.

--

Neil Diamond - Cracklin' Rosie (Again, of course.)
until it cought fire

trident4370

Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark

nitromatt1

The lovely sound of the A456 & M5

trident4370

Keane - Somewhere Only We Know, to be followed by some Queen (I want to break free)

nitromatt1

Quote from: trident4370 on May 21, 2014, 10:41:10 PM
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know, to be followed by some Queen (I want to break free)

Thumbs up from me!

trident4370

Quote from: Matt on May 21, 2014, 10:49:31 PM
Quote from: trident4370 on May 21, 2014, 10:41:10 PM

Thumbs up from me!

Someone has taste ;) I'm listening to "Fat Bottomed Girls" now though but Keane may get another play at some point later...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk