News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

What Are You Listening To Now

Started by The Rat, June 14, 2013, 01:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Valid double post.

Young Paul - Love Of The Common People

Not to be confused by pulp.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

A bus related song

Diamond (Buses) are forever

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

winston

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: Liverpool Street on December 30, 2013, 08:28:43 PM
Valid double post.

Young Paul - Love Of The Common People

Not to be confused by pulp.

I like the Pulp song, but I've not heard that one. Presumably not exactly modern - I'll try to find it on the internet and listen anyway.

the trainbasher

Another bus themed song

The (Blue)birdy Song

Followed by

Diamond (Buses) are a Girls Best Friend

Followed by

Ooom Bop by Hansons (Local Bus)

:-)

(Bluebird as in the operator stagecoach Manchester purchased and all these are provided for a laugh!)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

Indeed, Tom. Indeed.

Carly Simon - Coming Around Again

Yes... again!
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Ben

Sweet Annie: by Zac Brown Band.

This song will be extremely appropriate when in many years time when NXWM retire 4895.

the trainbasher

Eat Sleep Rave Repeat by Fatboy Slim (Kinda Ironic eh?)

Rob H

60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

nitromatt1

Got my "Saturdays = Youth" album by M83 on helping me destroy C2 maths...

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Matt on January 13, 2014, 09:19:35 PM

I haven't been so confused in all my life. What's an M83? and what's involved with C2 maths?
until it cought fire

nitromatt1

Quote from: Liverpool Street on January 13, 2014, 09:23:44 PM

I haven't been so confused in all my life. What's an M83? and what's involved with C2 maths?

M83 is a band. C2 is a module of A-Level Maths. By destroying it I mean studying, of course...

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Matt on January 13, 2014, 09:28:43 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on January 13, 2014, 09:23:44 PM

M83 is a band. C2 is a module of A-Level Maths. By destroying it I mean studying, of course...

Oh naturally! Still none the wiser, mind.

I'll stick to Elvis - Suspicious Minds
until it cought fire

Christopher

Jack by breach
Good feeling by flo rider
And
Cotton eye joe
long live x96 branding

Liverpool Street

Pharrell Williams - Happy

One of the modern songs I actually like. For how long until the wireless kills it, I don't know.
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk