News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

What Are You Listening To Now

Started by The Rat, June 14, 2013, 01:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Sayeed

Civil Twilight - Letters From The Sky

Век живи - век учись

Liverpool Street

Quote from: the trainbasher on February 09, 2015, 05:02:17 PM
Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue

I'm blue and I'm eager to die. Interesting lyrics. @the trainbasher

~

Carlyle Simon - Coming Around Again
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Matt on February 11, 2015, 08:22:48 PM
Rehab by Rihanna...don't judge haha, I just like this one.

Sorry @Matt I've lost all musical respect for you. *shakes head in shame* haha
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Matt on February 11, 2015, 08:54:11 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on February 11, 2015, 08:52:13 PM
Quote from: Matt on February 11, 2015, 08:22:48 PM
Rehab by Rihanna...don't judge haha, I just like this one.

Sorry @Matt I've lost all musical respect for you. *shakes head in shame* haha

Haha, well that is the only song by Rihanna that I could possibly like.

How about Running Through The Garden by Fleetwood Mac?

Better if it was Running Up That Hill by (highly attractive) Kate Bush..
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

Trying to listen to the radio on 2100 but it's been turned down. 2 Calls in the matter of minutes

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Whilst writing my new book, The Three Letter Word, I've got these tunes playing...

Tara4352

trident4370

trident4370

Pity, I've moved onto Spandau Ballet now :P Makes me think of Omsi actually...

the trainbasher

@Matt only saw part of it once at school about 9 years ago and it was quite interesting.

trident4370

trident4370

Quote from: Matt on February 15, 2015, 11:27:16 PM
Quote from: trident4370 on February 15, 2015, 11:24:36 PM
I'm onto The Hoosiers now  ;D

I used to think they were called "The Hooters". Typed it into Google at school once and hit the internet filter. At the time I wondered why.

Just be grateful you didn't google "russia punk band jailed"

the trainbasher

@trident4370 I knew what you mean without Googleing it

trident4370

Quote from: the trainbasher on February 15, 2015, 11:40:28 PM
@trident4370 I knew what you mean without Googleing it
I'm glad you said that, I didn't fancy putting the actual name and getting a ban!

Incidentally for anyone who cares, I'm onto Blink 182 now, a blast from the past (for me anyway).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk