News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

What Are You Listening To Now

Started by The Rat, June 14, 2013, 01:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Rhys S on January 22, 2015, 09:04:25 PM
Sweet Caroline Neil diamond

My respect for you has slightly raised.

~

Erasure - Always (seriously dodgy tune from the 80's)
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

The sound of metrolink horns...

Toot toot toot...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 26, 2015, 08:12:46 PM
The sound of metrolink horns...

Toot toot toot...

Disgraceful. Next thing you'll be saying is Manchester is a better second city!
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

@Liverpool Street no that honour goes to wolverhampton ;)

(yes I'm biased towards the black Country!)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 26, 2015, 08:19:20 PM

Quick! Launch the Antichrist memes!

St Elmo's Fire - John Parr (I think..)
until it cought fire

Mike K

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 26, 2015, 08:19:20 PM

@the trainbasher presumably second only to Bradford?

Mike K

Quote from: Matt on January 23, 2015, 11:16:49 PM
Pale Shelter by Tears For Fears

@Matt - your taste in music is truly impressive. I'm puzzled as to why you like this sort of stuff instead of the usual crap people of your generation tend to listen to.

Trident 4194

Free radio 80s, the best radio station ever

the trainbasher

the trainbasher

@Matt I listen to radio 4 on a night...at 0030 for the shipping forecast

Stu

Quote from: Mike K on January 28, 2015, 07:02:50 PM
Quote from: Matt on January 23, 2015, 11:16:49 PM
Pale Shelter by Tears For Fears

@Matt - your taste in music is truly impressive. I'm puzzled as to why you like this sort of stuff instead of the usual crap people of your generation tend to listen to.

Someone at work decided to have Free Radio on in the warehouse today, and I'm pleased to say they seem to still have the same songs on heavy rotation as they did when I last had the misfortune of having to suffer Free Radio over seven months ago.

Counting the days when they were Beacon Radio, BRMB etc, I'm pretty sure that Starship's "Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now" has been played at least once on commercial radio every day for the last 28 years.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

iamwilljh92

Currently listening to...

Bing Crosby.... Let It Snow, Let It Snow 

Trident 4194

Would I lie to you, tune!
My favourite song is Eagles- hotel California

John

the trainbasher

Whilst writing the first draft of my new novel I'm listening to Fall Out Boy - My songs know what you did in the dark

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk