News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

What Are You Listening To Now

Started by The Rat, June 14, 2013, 01:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Nathan on July 11, 2014, 05:29:44 PM
Quote from: Will on July 11, 2014, 05:12:31 PM
On the 892 Wolvo to Telford and was listening to

Faith Evans, 112 and Puff Daddy, "I'll be missing you";

and currently

K'Naan, "Wavin Flag"

Both songs i like :) good choices ;)

Thankies :p now it's Stay High (Habitats Remix); Tove Lo

nitromatt1

What really annoys me is when somebody takes a good song, messes it around, raps all over it, then passes it off as his own. Which is basically what Duff Paddy, or whatever his name is, did.

Just saying.

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Matt on July 11, 2014, 05:49:44 PM
What really annoys me is when somebody takes a good song, messes it around, raps all over it, then passes it off as his own. Which is basically what Duff Paddy, or whatever his name is, did.

Just saying.

I second that to a degree actually mate :P

Trident 4609

Just saying.

Wasn't the original done by The Police. That's the version that pops into my head when i think of that song

trident4370

1582s loud ZF, whilst editing todays new videos :D

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Nathan on July 11, 2014, 07:10:53 PM

Just saying.

Wasn't the original done by The Police. That's the version that pops into my head when i think of that song

Yes mate it samples "Every Breath You Take"

Trident 4609

Quote from: Will on July 11, 2014, 07:14:08 PM

Just saying.

Yes that's the one :). And now that's what i am about to listen to

Sh4318

Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

iamwilljh92

Niall

Spock's Beard - Something Very Strange

I'm in the process of learning the keyboard parts to this one - very enjoyable to play.
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: Nathan on July 11, 2014, 07:17:29 PM
Quote from: Will on July 11, 2014, 07:14:08 PM

Just saying.

Yes that's the one :). And now that's what i am about to listen to

I've just had to listen to The Police too. I like both Every Breath You Take and I'll Be Missing You. I'm listening to various U2 songs now because I've been talking to someone about the real meaning of some of the songs. Right now it's Pride (In The Name Of Love).

nitromatt1

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies...

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Matt on July 12, 2014, 02:34:27 PM
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies...

Sickkkkkk tune meanwhile

"I Predict an Earthquake"...

Trident 4609

the trainbasher

Diamonds are a DAF's best friend...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk