News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

What Are You Listening To Now

Started by The Rat, June 14, 2013, 01:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sh4318

Quote from: Matt on June 12, 2014, 10:32:16 AM
AlunaGeorge - Attracting Flies... almost the only decent track to enter the charts in past five years!

Agreed
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Liverpool Street

AlunaGeorge - Attracting Flies... almost the only decent track to enter the charts in past five years!

Did you get that from when I posted it? Did I post it? I cant remember but I recall listening to it prior to public release.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

nitromatt1

Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 13, 2014, 12:09:46 AM

Did you get that from when I posted it? Did I post it? I cant remember but I recall listening to it prior to public release.

I first heard it on 6Music, before it became well known. It then came on whilst I was in Asda recently, jogging my memory of it!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Matt on June 13, 2014, 12:32:52 AM

I first heard it on 6Music, before it became well known. It then came on whilst I was in Asda recently, jogging my memory of it!

No issues mate. Little grey fairy tales and, little white lies, everything you exhale is attracting flies (And we can go off to Wales and you can cry your eyes out, but everything you exhale is attracting flies) Or whatever the lyrics are. One of the only modern songs I can enjoy listening to.
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Sh4318

@Matt, @Liverpool Street if you like the song you should check out the album :P
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

iamwilljh92

Dark Horse - Katy Perry (Ft. Juicy J)

nitromatt1

Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 13, 2014, 11:13:22 AM

No issues mate. Little grey fairy tales and, little white lies, everything you exhale is attracting flies (And we can go off to Wales and you can cry your eyes out, but everything you exhale is attracting flies) Or whatever the lyrics are. One of the only modern songs I can enjoy listening to.

@Liverpool Street I thought it was "and you can go off the rails and you can cry your eyes out", but you're probably right!

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Matt on June 13, 2014, 01:21:53 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 13, 2014, 11:13:22 AM

@Liverpool Street I thought it was "and you can go off the rails and you can cry your eyes out", but you're probably right!

Maybe this might help...

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/alunageorge/attractingflies.html

Liverpool Street

@Will @Matt - Meh, I prefer to sing it to my version. Maybe that's why I get funny looks when blasting this out in the automobile? Or the fact I'm well out of 'scene'...
until it cought fire

trident4370

iamwilljh92

Quote from: trident4370 on June 15, 2014, 01:13:18 AM
Sam Smith Stay With Me

Good tune! :)

Meanwhile I'm listening to,

Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eye's Off You (1968)

the trainbasher

Mine is playing 4-4-2 Come on England

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

Wan-kelmut & Emma Louise - My Head Is A Jungle (MK Remix)
until it cought fire

domino.99

Mike K

Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 15, 2014, 04:31:57 PM
Wan-kelmut & Emma Louise - My Head Is A Jungle (MK Remix)

W*nk-helmet? Who in God's name is that?!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk