News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

11 is on diversion from harborne to selly oak. Went on 23 route then onto Quinton road down to metchley lane.

Jordan

How come the 17  and 73 came  by the old bill and bull pub down. Past small heath Asda then doing the 28 route back to normal line of route
my local routes are:

NXWM: 72 72A 17 73
igo 99
sunny travel 71E
r.k. travel 72 and further down the road the 73

Solo1

Quote from: Jordan on January 22, 2019, 01:30:05 PM
How come the 17  and 73 came  by the old bill and bull pub down. Past small heath Asda then doing the 28 route back to normal line of route
roadworks in-between wash lane + the car place

I love Walsall buses

29s being diverted past the yellow flats up turning right then past ryecroft chip shop and returning to normal line of route
Due to a MAJOR GAS LEEK

Westy

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on January 24, 2019, 06:23:37 PM
29s being diverted past the yellow flats up turning right then past ryecroft chip shop and returning to normal line of route
Due to a MAJOR GAS LEEK

Heard that being announced over the radio on the 31 I was on.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on January 24, 2019, 06:35:52 PM
Heard that being announced over the radio on the 31 I was on.
My auntie said it's was about 6 o'clock
EDIT:just asked NX on Twitter and it's being shut from 18:00 till 05:00 Ross road is the road which will be closed

The Fox 4846

Anything about the WB5 being diverted?
Just seen a 5 in service toward West Brom come down the Aldridge rd past the school toward the college.
33 Asda Queslett via Perry Barr, Kingstanding, Pheasey
7 Sutton Coldfield via Witton, Perry Common, Boldmere

Tony

Quote from: The Fox 4846 on January 29, 2019, 08:25:46 AM
Just seen a 5 in service toward West Brom come down the Aldridge rd past the school toward the college.

RTC on Queslett Road

Jack

Quote from: The Fox 4846 on January 29, 2019, 08:25:46 AM
Stupidly using the whole length of of Beeches Road, why couldn't they use Malthouse Lane/Sandy Lane to get to and from Beeches Road? The 5's done that before.

John

Quote from: Jack on January 29, 2019, 08:17:43 PM
Stupidly using the whole length of of Beeches Road, why couldn't they use Malthouse Lane/Sandy Lane to get to and from Beeches Road? The 5's done that before.

Have you tried the right turn at the bottom? Dangerous enough in the car let alone a bus. Also quite a steep hill so there is a risk of grounding the bus. The diversion used today is the safest route to go

The 11's are on diversion this afternoon.
I've not long got of 6126 on the 11A at the Fox and Goose, which took a slightly different route via Glebe Farm - Bordesley Green East, Church Lane all the way up to Glebe Farm, then down Audley Rd. The driver was directed by a passenger (who got of middway on the diversion route), as the driver was saying he didn't have any idea where Church Ln was, as its not his route.
The actual diversion is, Bordesley Green East, Church Ln and Flaxley Rd, which is the diversion route the other buses were taking.
Its good he made sure all the passengers, both upstairs and downstairs were aware that it was about to take a diversion though.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

DJ

I saw an outbound 23 earlier on the Hagley Road near Guitar Guitar, not sure if there's a diversion?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

17's were diverted this moring as well, due to drivers complaigning about a pothole on Grange Road in Small Heath, diverting via Green Lane towards the City Centre only.
NX were going to continue serving it sending an inspector out at 10, but changed there mind due to feedback from drivers.
Overheard it on the radio of 1811 on the 55 at about 08:20.

They never made any announcement at all about any diversion on the Twitter page though, which seems to be the case more often than not.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

An X12 Branded bus heading to Birmingham City Centre on the X12 non stop section took a different route to usual this evening at about 4PM - via Drews Lane and Washwood Heath Rd.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Tony

Quote from: 2206 on February 14, 2019, 10:31:29 PM
An X12 Branded bus heading to Birmingham City Centre on the X12 non stop section took a different route to usual this evening at about 4PM - via Drews Lane and Washwood Heath Rd.

That's not a diversion it's one of the registered alternatives

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk