News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on September 18, 2017, 02:17:28 PM
129 by Stourbridge?

Yeah I'm sure saw destination Birmingham and it was where the 287 turns left opposite Hungary hill by the viaduct

karl724223

A crimson tridant on the 129 was took of the road  for having a hole in the roof  so might have been engineers

Trident 4194

9s on diversion tonight by lutley oak

The 11's were being diverted between Yardley Swan and Acocks Green this morning.
Yardley Road, Stockfield Road, Warwick Road, Westley Road, Normal Line Of Route.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Trident 4194

9s on diversion around pedmore took 35 mins from Halesowen to Stourbridge

Kevin

Been a crash on the Walsall Road by Tower Hill in the last hour, think it blocked Beeches Road for a while because I saw a 52 in service turning right at the Scott Arms
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Jack D

Roadworks on Shard End Crescent from the 30th of October for 40 days is 55 diverting?

karl724223

Quarry bank high street shut wind damage to a shop roof

DJ

Quote from: karl724223 on October 16, 2017, 09:04:14 PM
Quarry bank high street shut wind damage to a shop roof

What's the diversion route for buses that go down there then? Follow the 289 route so that they end up using Saltwells Road?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

John

A Dundee OmnLink had broken down on the 46 on the route just off Great Hampton Row earlier, blocking the road. 46s were diverted up Great Hampton Row to Well Street (I think) missing out that bit of the route by Water Street.

67s have also just came off diversion into City due to an RTC on the Tyburn Road at Salford Circus. We were using Bromford Lane, A47 and Cuckoo Road. Typically as I get to Bromford Lane, the road reopens so had to sit in traffic for 30 minutes

John

More fun and games today on the 67s. Chester Road is closed drom Tyburn island to The Bagot. Instead of sending us down Kingsbury Road to Lidl, we have got go past Asda at Minworth, up to Walmley and down the X14 route back to the Tyburn Road. 3.8 mile diversion, losing 10 minutes a trip. Surely the stops between The Bagot and Lidl can be served by the X14 and people can change for the 67 by Lidl

Don't expect 65/7s on time today

Solo1

11a/c diverted via holder rd.  hom moor rd. due to accident on church rd

BusMan Greg

Just under a week ago there was some 54's going down new road featherstone but it was probably due to the A449 but I'm not sure

The 28 towards Dyas Road and 67 towards the City Centre were being diverted in Castle Vale today, though the NX website says the diversion should have ended at 7AM, they were still being diverted at 11AM.
The 28 towards Small Heath and 67 towards Castle Vale, High Street were following there normal lines of route.
28 towards Dyas Road: was being diverted via: Chester Road, Kingsbury Road past Lidl, turning round and Comming back down to Lidl, Tyburn Road and then back onto the Chester Road.
67 towards the City Centre: Chester Road, Kingsbury Road, Walmley Ash Road, Eachelhurst Road and then normal line of route.
http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/temporary-diversions/closure-of-chester-road-2017-10-18
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MasterPlan

What's happened on Prittchatts Road causing the 98/X64 diversion?
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk