News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squiz1971

97/97a on diversion at moment heading straight up to and going down Chelmsley Road Island heading to Chelmsley from the White Hart Pub lights saw 5 or 6 about 11:00 going that way not sure about the into town service

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Squiz1971 on December 08, 2016, 12:45:15 PM
97/97a on diversion at moment heading straight up to and going down Chelmsley Road Island heading to Chelmsley from the White Hart Pub lights saw 5 or 6 about 11:00 going that way not sure about the into town service

That caught me by surprise when I was on it earlier ! I believe Tile Cross Road is closed so the 71 is also diverted.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Squiz1971

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on December 08, 2016, 09:17:26 PM
That caught me by surprise when I was on it earlier ! I believe Tile Cross Road is closed so the 71 is also diverted.
The 71 goes up and down Chelmsley Road follows 94 route to Fordbridge and the follows 55/55A anyway on normal route it only touches Tile Cross road from the island by the 17 terminus (Bell Lane St Giles Road Etc) I believe to Bosworth Drive where it turns right onto Bosworth Drive and left Solihull bound. Not sure if all of Tile Cross Road is closed currently @GeminiFan1991

John

Sounds like a bad accident by Wellhead Lane. Aldridge Road closed in both directions since before 8am, I've heard because of an unsafe lampost. Buses are using Church Lane and Walsall Road, absolutely chocka on Church Lane. I imagine its also affecting our morning run out from the garage

Closed from the lights with Wellhead Lane up to Holford Drive, just seen from the A34 bridge on the 997

CL

Quote from: John on December 10, 2016, 10:10:45 AM
Sounds like a bad accident by Wellhead Lane. Aldridge Road closed in both directions since before 8am, I've heard because of an unsafe lampost. Buses are using Church Lane and Walsall Road, absolutely chocka on Church Lane. I imagine its also affecting our morning run out from the garage

Closed from the lights with Wellhead Lane up to Holford Drive, just seen from the A34 bridge on the 997
Regrettably, not an unsafe lamp post.  :(

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/live-updates-man-killed-hit-12301230
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

John

Quote from: clayderman on December 10, 2016, 01:08:06 PM
Regrettably, not an unsafe lamp post.  :(

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/live-updates-man-killed-hit-12301230

Sad news. The van hit the lamppost afterwards (it hit the bollards and the lampost in front of the black people carrier in the video). Terrible road for speeding, people think that its a dual carriageway further up, they can go 40 or even 50mph

ARBB

Pensnett city services were on diversion this morning........ next Sunday's diversion though.

Newhall street, right onto Cornwall Street left onto new market Street left onto great Charles Street Queensway

Saw a 14 branded Trident with 14 Chelmsley Wood on the destination display on Stechford Lane going towards the Fox and Goose earlier at about 14:20. Does anyone know what it was doing and if it was diverted?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Gareth

Quote from: 2206 on December 11, 2016, 04:59:52 PM
Saw a 14 branded Trident with 14 Chelmsley Wood on the destination display on Stechford Lane going towards the Fox and Goose earlier at about 14:20. Does anyone know what it was doing and if it was diverted?

There was a march/demonstration down Alum Rock Road around that time. Road blocks were lifted shortly after that.

Quote from: Gareth on December 11, 2016, 09:18:55 PM
There was a march/demonstration down Alum Rock Road around that time. Road blocks were lifted shortly after that.
Thanks for the info.
It must have had the wrong destination on the destination display.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

j789

There is incorrect diversion information on the NXWM website app for the Harborne Lane diversion. It still says the 11A/C is diverted through the QE hospital in both directions whereas the 11C has been able to go the normal route for over getting on for two weeks. Same for the 48, could be confusing for passengers!

John

65 on diversion due to unplanned roadworks on Slade Road. From City is Gravelly Hill and Reservoir Road, and into City is Fentham Road and Gravelly Hill instead

Tony

101 & 11A/11C currently on diversion away from Winson Green Prison

x68

Quote from: John on December 10, 2016, 03:22:08 PM
Sad news. The van hit the lamppost afterwards (it hit the bollards and the lampost in front of the black people carrier in the video). Terrible road for speeding, people think that its a dual carriageway further up, they can go 40 or even 50mph
Regrettably it was a Perry Barr driver going to work that got killed in this incident. R.I.P.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk