News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Coming home from work today, saw one of PBs mini E200s heading down Birchfield Road from the Perry Barr roundabout ~18:30 seemingly in service (people on board) displaying "54A Tanhouse Avenue".
Can't even begin to guess which way it was going
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

s94

Quarry bank high street and mount pleasant in full closure tonight. Was not expecting that. Thought that was on this coming Monday. Maybe they are running ahead but I did ask someone manning the road closure and they said possibly another week of evening closures?

Tonight they are working on the middle of the junction so only traffic using the A4036 can travel. All other traffic diverted via coppice lane/merry hill as usual.

Kevin

I know there's diversions for the Vaisakhi festival in Handsworth, but I just saw an 11C in service on the ring road in Newtown!!  Man that's quite far off route

Lukeee

Quote from: Kevin on April 24, 2016, 03:11:05 PM
I know there's diversions for the Vaisakhi festival in Handsworth, but I just saw an 11C in service on the ring road in Newtown!!  Man that's quite far off route

Was on the 11 a few years back when that vaisakhi was on and it diverted via winson green prison to hockley circus then newton ring road to A34 and down to perry barr

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Lukeee on April 25, 2016, 11:17:11 PM
Was on the 11 a few years back when that vaisakhi was on and it diverted via winson green prison to hockley circus then newton ring road to A34 and down to perry barr

That's what it did this time.

At about 14:00 some of the Birchfield Road services were diverted in the City Centre. Including 4495 on the 52 and a 51 Branded and Sutton Lines Branded E400.
James Watt Queensway, Dale End, Newtown Street, Corporation Street, The Priory Queensway, Moor Street Queensway, Normal Line Of Route.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

CL

Quote from: 2206 on April 30, 2016, 03:37:46 PM
At about 14:00 some of the Birchfield Road services were diverted in the City Centre. Including 4495 on the 52 and a 51 Branded and Sutton Lines Branded E400.
James Watt Queensway, Dale End, Newtown Street, Corporation Street, The Priory Queensway, Moor Street Queensway, Normal Line Of Route
Air ambulance, maybe? ??? If not, can someone inform me of that 'set' diversion? I recall somebody stating that there is a diversion set in place, in the evnt of the air ambulance landing at the Childrens Hospital..
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Quote from: clayderman on April 30, 2016, 03:53:36 PM
Air ambulance, maybe? ??? If not, can someone inform me of that 'set' diversion? I recall somebody stating that there is a diversion set in place, in the evnt of the air ambulance landing at the Childrens Hospital..
4853 on the 33 and a B6TL ALX400 on the 67 used the normal line of route into the City Centre at about the same time though?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

CL

Quote from: 2206 on April 30, 2016, 03:54:28 PM
4853 on the 33 and a B7TL ALX400 on the 67 used the normal line of route into the City Centre at about the same time though?

I guess that threw my speculation out of the water.. :P
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

John

Quote from: clayderman on April 30, 2016, 03:53:36 PM

Diversion for the Air Ambulance is to use Snow Hill Queensway, and St. Chad's Queensway back to Lancaster Circus

Kevin

Quote from: 2206 on April 30, 2016, 03:37:46 PM
James Watt Queensway, Dale End, Newtown Street, Corporation Street, The Priory Queensway, Moor Street Queensway, Normal Line Of Route.

Think it was just traffic issues. Had 3 X51s in the space of as many minutes heading out of town earlier

Dom

Quote from: Kevin on April 30, 2016, 05:08:47 PM
Think it was just traffic issues. Had 3 X51s in the space of as many minutes heading out of town earlier

Were any adjusted?

Kevin

Quote from: Dom on April 30, 2016, 05:13:26 PM
Were any adjusted?

One had nobody on board buy all were in service and all running full route by the looks of it

AG 1 and 31 diverted -
Westley Road, Fox Hollies Road, Olton Boulevard East, normal line of route.
4037 was stuck on Shirley Road while on a 1 to Gospel Oak.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk