News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

529 currently on diversion at Portobello roundabout due to a broken down Arriva bus blocking the island

Westy

Quote from: Tony on April 08, 2016, 05:36:19 PM
529 currently on diversion at Portobello roundabout due to a broken down Arriva bus blocking the island

Was the Arriva on a 326 or out of service?

Alex

Quote from: Tony on April 08, 2016, 05:36:19 PM

Guessing the diversion is via ASSA Abloy & the back of Willenhall Park (the 57 route)?
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

s94

Quarry Bank High st closed one way apparently this coming week (7pm-3am only) so buses will use St Anne's Road/Quarry Road/Coppice Lane. Resurfacing works apparently. Full closure on the evening of Monday 18th April too.

ARBB

246/256/257 to remain on diversion too

Dom

Quote from: pndriver on April 10, 2016, 08:04:08 PM
246/256/257 to remain on diversion too

Guess they been able to have it extended by the council then? When I spoke to the inspectors the other day they said that the council said it had to be done by the 10th and that they'd had the application rejected.

ARBB

Quote from: Dom on April 10, 2016, 08:11:37 PM
Guess they been able to have it extended by the council then? When I spoke to the inspectors the other day they said that the council said it had to be done by the 10th and that they'd had the application rejected.

Most of last week there was nobody working there anyway

Dom

Quote from: pndriver on April 10, 2016, 08:35:46 PM
Most of last week there was nobody working there anyway

I saw. It's a wonder as to how they haven't finished LMAO

ARBB

Quote from: Dom on April 10, 2016, 08:59:29 PM
I saw. It's a wonder as to how they haven't finished LMAO

Dudley news is wrong and it's normal line of route  :D

Dom

Quote from: pndriver on April 11, 2016, 06:52:18 AM
Dudley news is wrong and it's normal line of route  :D

Oh they did finish it then.

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Dom on April 11, 2016, 07:33:38 AM
Oh they did finish it then.

It was open at 3pm yesterday when i went through it
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

karl724223

There's some nice diversions in place around merry hill tonight due to curry bonk road closures
And by the look of it the 243/4 will be running late

Trident 4194

Quote from: karl724223 on April 12, 2016, 07:14:55 PM
There's some nice diversions in place around merry hill tonight due to curry bonk road closures

They already are 2 in convoy

s94

Quote from: karl724223 on April 12, 2016, 07:14:55 PM
Indeed, in place tomorrow, thursday and friday night too. Then a full closure next Monday. Can understand the 243 being worse off as it is having to go via Coppice Lane to Cradley Heath then go back up the Park Road roundabout just to go back to it's normal route whereas the others need just go to the rail station. Not a huge distance but all adds up I suppose!

The 208 meanwhile seems to have given up using the high street recently (that is not to say it is ignoring it completely though). On a number of days I have seen it go via Saltwells now even both ways, presumably to avoid the traffic from the roadworks at the top of the high street. Makes sense really when it rejoins the route around Dudley Wood anyway.

John

Seems like Brookvale Road may be closed as an 11E to Bearwood has come down the Aldridge Road past the dog track in Perry Barr

Plus an incident in Sutton this afternoon shut Victoria Street so all traffic was diverted through Lower Parade

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk