News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Darlaston & Dudley corridor was on diversion earlier as there was an accident on the Pleck railway bridge.

My 311 diverted via the Rolling Mill St Bridgeman St area, then Pleck Road down to Pleck lights then normal route.

John

Diversions in City tonight. Police Incident on Moor Street/Albert Street. Only in the past 20 minutes or so

16s are terminating at Priory Queensway, and 33, 51, 52, Suttons, 934 etc are all using Dale End and terminating at Old Square and loading by the courts. I imagine that will be fun for a while

I don't know what other services will be doing, Pershore Rd, Bristol Rd, Stratford Rd etc

Westy

Anyone know to a diversion in the Tipton area as I saw a 311 coming up the Black Country Route this morning when I was walking down.

Would like to know for tonight please , as it looked like missed out the Parkway stop towards Wednesbury, which is the one I need.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Westy on October 26, 2015, 01:08:28 PM
Anyone know to a diversion in the Tipton area as I saw a 311 coming up the Black Country Route this morning when I was walking down.

Would like to know for tonight please , as it looked like missed out the Parkway stop towards Wednesbury, which is the one I need.

Nothing showing on either the NE or Network West Midlands @Westy
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Westy

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on October 26, 2015, 01:25:22 PM
Nothing showing on either the NE or Network West Midlands @Westy

Theres a notice in Wednesbury Bus Station.

Not much good there if you're waiting for a bus unless a friendly bus driver is coming the other way!

Quote from: Westy on October 26, 2015, 01:08:28 PM

Leabrook Road closed due to gas work, 311/313 are diverted towards Walsall only via Toll End Rd and Black Country New Rd for approximately 4 days.

AV4248

Quote from: 979 on October 26, 2015, 06:56:53 PM
Leabrook Road closed due to gas work, 311/313 are diverted towards Walsall only via Toll End Rd and Black Country New Rd for approximately 4 days.

311/313 was in a bit of a mess this evening. Overheard a driver saying he was running an hour late towards Walsall. don't suppose all those roadworks by the motorway island helps really.

Westy

Quote from: AV4248 on October 26, 2015, 08:45:08 PM
311/313 was in a bit of a mess this evening. Overheard a driver saying he was running an hour late towards Walsall. don't suppose all those roadworks by the motorway island helps really.

Yes it was a pain in the **** this evening!

Left work at 5. Never got in the house in Bloxwich until around 640!

Tomorrow Im at Darlaston, which I will explain about at some point this week.

Wednesday & Thursday, fingers crossed, should get a lift to Moxley Aldi.

Friday, not sure whether to take a walk to Wednesbury BS or go via Great Bridge & West Bromwich back to Walsall.

Kevin

Things must be bad on the Expressway and Lichfield Rd, I just saw an Arriva Streetlite come along Heartlands Spine Road on the 110
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

John

Quote from: Kevin on November 05, 2015, 12:17:20 PM
Things must be bad on the Expressway and Lichfield Rd, I just saw an Arriva Streetlite come along Heartlands Spine Road on the 110

The Expressway is closed from City due to an accident and oil spill. I assume the Lichfield Road is like a car park. I've got it all to look forward to now!

Kevin

Quote from: John on November 05, 2015, 12:22:37 PM
The Expressway is closed from City due to an accident and oil spill. I assume the Lichfield Road is like a car park. I've got it all to look forward to now!

Ha! And the temporary lights on the Park Lane diversion in Aston are stuck on red.
Good luck pal!
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Squiz1971

Quote from: Kevin on November 05, 2015, 12:17:20 PM
I saw an Arriva Scania on the 116 heading up Jennens Road passed me on the 72 by MB college bus stop about 12ish was wondering why it came up that way

Tony

Quote from: Squiz1971 on November 05, 2015, 01:17:11 PM
I saw an Arriva Scania on the 116 heading up Jennens Road passed me on the 72 by MB college bus stop about 12ish was wondering why it came up that way

Expressway closed except for access onto M6

John

Another driver was saying that the Expressway was closed due to the 116 been shot at by a gun, with a bullet entering the rear window and breaking through another window exiting! I really don't believe that!

Anyway it finally reopened around half 3 this afternoon. The nice thing though that the last few weeks, the Expressway seems to flow quite well in the evening peak compared to what it used to. I sailed down it around 6pm, with the right hand 2 lanes flowing well, just people queuing to join the M6. I don't know if it is due to the contraflow working again

Tony

Quote from: John on November 05, 2015, 09:31:55 PM
Another driver was saying that the Expressway was closed due to the 116 been shot at by a gun, with a bullet entering the rear window and breaking through another window exiting! I really don't believe that!

Anyway it finally reopened around half 3 this afternoon. The nice thing though that the last few weeks, the Expressway seems to flow quite well in the evening peak compared to what it used to. I sailed down it around 6pm, with the right hand 2 lanes flowing well, just people queuing to join the M6. I don't know if it is due to the contraflow working again

It was an RTC just before the Erdington/Tyburn Road split that also had a large diesel spillage that had to be cleaned up before it could reopen

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk