News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Aston Bridge is closed atm so Lichfield rd buses are using Thomas St and Park Lane outbound. Adding about 10 mins to the journey can only imagine it's worse about now when rush hour hits proper
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

domino.99

The 126 has about 4-5 diversions on today the worst being by Oldbury motorway bridge, It's near enough going Blackheath. Its adding around 15 mins. Would suggest avoiding it today!

Trident 4609

Quote from: NXDom on September 21, 2014, 11:42:55 AM
The 126 has about 4-5 diversions on today the worst being by Oldbury motorway bridge, It's near enough going Blackheath. Its adding around 15 mins. Would suggest avoiding it today!

All Hagley Rd/Broad St services are on diversion today due to a Charity Bike Ride

John

Its fun and games on the 7 and Outer Circle tonight. RTC on Moor Lane means that the 7 is diverted from the Crossways via Hawthorn Rd, Kingstanding Rd and Aldridge Rd down to Perry Barr and Aston Lane back to Witton, and reverse for outbound buses. I also passed 3 11s parked up with their hazard lights on, on Kingstanding Rd, just past Goodway Rd, in the Perry Barr Direction. The driver of the front one was on the phone, this was about 7.25pm

Lukeee

Quote from: John on September 25, 2014, 08:08:35 PM
Its fun and games on the 7 and Outer Circle tonight. RTC on Moor Lane means that the 7 is diverted from the Crossways via Hawthorn Rd, Kingstanding Rd and Aldridge Rd down to Perry Barr and Aston Lane back to Witton, and reverse for outbound buses. I also passed 3 11s parked up with their hazard lights on, on Kingstanding Rd, just past Goodway Rd, in the Perry Barr Direction. The driver of the front one was on the phone, this was about 7.25pm

Ironically if they had waited a few more minutes it was clear just after half 7

CL

*CONSERVATIVE PARTY IN BIRMINGHAM! YAYYYYY.*

(God. Another week of this diversion. ::) ) *Pulls out hair*

Buses towards Broad Street will get back on route from Broad St, Sheepcote St - via: Sand Pits, NIA, Sea Life Centre & Sheepcote St
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

the trainbasher

Quote from: clayderman on September 29, 2014, 06:21:45 PM

Buses towards Broad Street will get back on route from Broad St, Sheepcote St - via: Sand Pits, NIA, Sea Life Centre & Sheepcote St

Could be worse...could be via Five Ways. :-)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

CL

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 29, 2014, 06:26:02 PM
Quote from: clayderman on September 29, 2014, 06:21:45 PM

Could be worse...could be via Five Ways. :-)

Oh no.   :'( :'( :'( Don't get me wrong, I love the diversions. (Confusion from other passengers are usually priceless)  ;D :P
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

karl724223

Five ways diversion could be used at short notice upon police instructions

trident4370

Currently enjoying the scenic route home on 4359, went up towards highgate along the ring road then a U turn back due to the one way system not allowing a right turn and now we are on Pershore road by the cricket ground. Im guessing Balsall Heath has a road closed somewhere!

Ossie

On an out-bound 115 (4932) diverted between Dartmouth Circus and Aston Cross via Thomas Street and right into Park Lane this morning.  Couldn't see any particular reason for it, but it was being "signposted" as a traffic diversion.  Presumably all the Lichfield Road routes affected.

Tony

Quote from: Ossie on September 30, 2014, 05:51:48 PM
On an out-bound 115 (4932) diverted between Dartmouth Circus and Aston Cross via Thomas Street and right into Park Lane this morning.  Couldn't see any particular reason for it, but it was being "signposted" as a traffic diversion.  Presumably all the Lichfield Road routes affected.

Been using that route for over a week. Aston Bridge is shut after being hit by a lorry with its jib in the raise position which took a big chunk of concrete out of the bridge

Ossie

Thanks, Tony, I wasn't aware of that.  I don't use the 115 all that often, I'm afraid!

Kevin

Quote from: Tony on September 30, 2014, 08:25:12 PM
Quote from: Ossie on September 30, 2014, 05:51:48 PM

Been using that route for over a week. Aston Bridge is shut after being hit by a lorry with its jib in the raise position which took a big chunk of concrete out of the bridge

Two weeks... See my post about 10 posts above. Traffic levels have died down a bit now though, it looks like car drivers are going a different way round cause at the start it took nigh on 20 mins from Dartmouth circus to Aston Cross, now it's a breeze
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

John

Soho Rd buses were going down the 16 route this evening in both directions to the Outer Circle and turning towards Grove Lane

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk