News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: vinh1000 on July 18, 2014, 11:35:13 PM
Wish Centro were more clear about the tunnels

Wanted a 46 waited at livery street nothing went the diverted way despite nwm saying it starts sat

Shows how incompotent they are, there are a number of bus service changes due to start tomorrow but not a mention on their website!!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on July 19, 2014, 10:36:16 AM

Wanted a 46 waited at livery street nothing went the diverted way despite nwm saying it starts sat

Shows how incompotent they are, there are a number of bus service changes due to start tomorrow but not a mention on their website!!

Every single piece of publicity about the tunnel closures said it takes effect from 10pm last night, which is why the 46 had to use Snow Hill after 10pm as access to Livery Street from Snow Hill was closed off. Not sure why NWM notices couldn't say that

domino.99

The arriva 22 one of them changing from oldbury to wednesbury, I believe thats the 3rd destination change of the year.

vinh1000

Quote from: Tony on July 19, 2014, 10:59:28 AM

Every single piece of publicity about the tunnel closures said it takes effect from 10pm last night, which is why the 46 had to use Snow Hill after 10pm as access to Livery Street from Snow Hill was closed off. Not sure why NWM notices couldn't say that
Called Perry Barr Traffic up
The guy nice chap checked his emails intenral and says on there start on servicer

http://www.networkwestmidlands.com/ServiceAlterations/RoadworksandEvents/BirminghamTunnels.aspx

Note it says start of service on Saturday :-(
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

John

Diversions for about 45 minutes for the 28/55/70/94 due to RTC at the Fox & Goose.

28s towards Heartlands were turning left at the Fox and effectively doing the reverse of the return route from Heartlands. City bound 55/70/94s were using the A4040 to Drews Lane, and using that to get back onto Washwood Heath Road

John

Sutton bound 907s today using Kingstanding/Hawthorn Road, due to emergency sewer repairs on College Road. A very strange sight seeing deckers using Hawthorn Road in service again

Westy

Believe there was diversions in Bloxwich in the early part of the rush hour.

Only noticed when I saw more buses than normal using Somerfield Road.

Luckily I got the first x51 outside my house for a change but other than that,  I don't know a lot else.

Tony

Quote from: Westy on August 11, 2014, 06:48:12 PM
Believe there was diversions in Bloxwich in the early part of the rush hour.

Only noticed when I saw more buses than normal using Somerfield Road.

Luckily I got the first x51 outside my house for a change but other than that,  I don't know a lot else.

There was a 'Police Incident' blocking the 29, 301 & 302 routes earlier

danny

WA4's got a weird one Walsall end today due to a temporary one was system on the way out Out of the town.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Westy

Quote from: danny on August 12, 2014, 12:44:39 AM
WA4's got a weird one Walsall end today due to a temporary one was system on the way out Out of the town.

Up to Caldmore,  turn right instead of left, down Corparation St, left into Wednesbury Road, left into Bescot Crescent,  left onto Wallows Lane/Broadway,  right at Fullbrook lights,  back on route?

Is that right?

danny

Ye pretty much. Seemed Llike ages probs because im not familiar with Walsall. only go if needs must.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Kevin

Anyone got a clue what's going on in brum? Stood here at the bottom of corporation st by the childrens hospital and there's buses left right and centre, even saw a 74 with people on going under Lancaster Circus! Had to tell a woman that it wasn't her 56 that didn't stop for her but in fact a diamond 16 going the wrong way
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

the trainbasher

Quote from: Kevin on August 28, 2014, 06:05:13 PM
Anyone got a clue what's going on in brum? Stood here at the bottom of corporation st by the childrens hospital and there's buses left right and centre, even saw a 74 going under Lancaster Circus!

Congestion all over the place. Only just got into digbeth (took 30 minutes to get from the Dartmouth Circus on ramp to the coach station!)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

All buses along Pipers Row had to be diverted this afternoon due to  two women being knocked down apparently?

P419 EJW

Quote from: Nathan on August 28, 2014, 10:46:58 PM
All buses along Pipers Row had to be diverted this afternoon due to  two women being knocked down apparently?

Yes, see here: http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=3147.msg110752#msg110752

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk