News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diecast Bus models

Started by Ash, March 17, 2013, 11:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BU07 LGO

nitromatt1

They still haven't fixed the "Dudely" spelling on the 126E one!

Gareth

They probably would have done by the time the production ones are released.

John

Quote from: nitromatt1 on November 05, 2013, 06:18:34 PM

Corgi have spelt Dudley right on the webpage for that model.

Also, has anyone else noticed that the Dundee model of the 29, Charleston via City Centre, has route number 28 on both destinations, where one should be 28 and the other 29. Again the webpages state the true route numbers

nitromatt1

Quote from: John on November 05, 2013, 08:40:21 PM
Quote from: nitromatt1 on November 05, 2013, 06:18:34 PM

Corgi have spelt Dudley right on the webpage for that model.

Also, has anyone else noticed that the Dundee model of the 29, Charleston via City Centre, has route number 28 on both destinations, where one should be 28 and the other 29. Again the webpages state the true route numbers

In the image preview, it shows "Dudely 126E".

John

Quote from: nitromatt1 on November 05, 2013, 08:43:36 PM
In the image preview, it shows "Dudely 126E".

On the picture of just the display for the 126E, Dudley is spelt wrong, on the picture of the full bus it spells Dudley right, also on the webpage it is spelt right

John

Releated to the NX models out next year of 2043 and 2068, here is a pic of the front end of Corgi's Urban 2 model on a preproduction model, the first pic I've seen.

http://www.britishmodelbuses.com/LargeImages/CorgiOOC3/OM46702_Wright%20Eclipse%202_Bus%20Eireann_N_PP_Large.jpg

CL

Quote from: John on November 26, 2013, 05:26:41 PM
Releated to the NX models out next year of 2043 and 2068, here is a pic of the front end of Corgi's Urban 2 model on a preproduction model, the first pic I've seen.

http://www.britishmodelbuses.com/LargeImages/CorgiOOC3/OM46702_Wright%20Eclipse%202_Bus%20Eireann_N_PP_Large.jpg

They look alright. Can't wait for the pre-production pics of the NX ones!
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

BU07 LGO

Corgi seem to be upping the game now and closer to cmnl standard!

CL

Who remembers this? It was a brief production of B6 resin models before discontinuing a few years back... I really wanted one, but never got to it.  :(

Liverpool Street

I do, Clayderman. I had one on order from CFS Model shop (Rednal, local) but the stock never came in. I asked for my £47 back for sure.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

John

Quote from: Liverpool Street on December 09, 2013, 08:33:13 PM
I do, Clayderman. I had one on order from CFS Model shop (Rednal, local) but the stock never came in. I asked for my £47 back for sure.

I feel the same about the Arriva Midlands X38 Optare Versa resin models I pre-ordered of TTC Diecast's website. They were out earlier this month, but have not heard off them. I only had to pay a penny to register my debit card but don't think I will ever see them  >:(

CL

Whilst poking 'round the net for a new display picture, (an Enviro 400) I stumbled upon this... It's an 1/24 scale model of the vehicle. Not NX, but the resemblance is uncanny, nontheless! The pic is followed by many more buses to this scale, the last, my favourite... (A 1:24 scale MCW Metrobus in CMB livery and working blinds)

http://www.cybermodelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26

filbus1

If you want a good deal on 2014 Corgis look at www.ywbc.co.uk. Best prices I've seen.

BU07 LGO

Quote from: John on December 09, 2013, 08:41:32 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on December 09, 2013, 08:33:13 PM

I feel the same about the Arriva Midlands X38 Optare Versa resin models I pre-ordered of TTC Diecast's website. They were out earlier this month, but have not heard off them. I only had to pay a penny to register my debit card but don't think I will ever see them  >:(

TTC diecast seem pretty decent usually, have you emailed them? and ive finally got every Enviro 400 model ever released :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk