News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Xplore Dundee

Started by winston, February 13, 2013, 10:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIM C

New service to Edinburgh Airport starting next month. Expect to see 4 coaches transferred north of the border.

winston

Quote from: JIM C on May 15, 2019, 11:33:01 PM
New service to Edinburgh Airport starting next month. Expect to see 4 coaches transferred north of the border.

Is that a brand new service?

Or a existing service withdrawn by another operator?

DJ

Quote from: Winston on May 15, 2019, 11:37:26 PM
Is that a brand new service?

Or a existing service withdrawn by another operator?

Brand new service from what I can tell.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

JIM C

This is one I can see taking off. The fares are cheap and with a 24 hour service I cant see this failing .

DJ

Quote from: JIM C on May 21, 2019, 07:54:53 PM
This is one I can see taking off.

Pun intended? 😂

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

ross4122

2248 entered service this morning on route 18

JIM C

Former KINGS FERRY coaches BF63 ZSW ,ZSX AND ZSZ ,are in Dundee with BF63 ZSY Due .They are for the new airport service.

JIM C

BF63 ZSY Is now here .

winston

Tony

Quote from: Winston on May 28, 2019, 12:48:59 PM
Any idea on fleet numbers?

I'm expecting them to keep 451-454 which are currently free in the main NX Bus series

andymacp

Are the 4 coaches for the service confirmed as 451-4 as I have seen a post on Facebook with the fleet number being prefixed with C? I thought that all National Express Group companies just had fleet numbers without any prefixes.

CL

Quote from: andymacp on June 09, 2019, 03:23:50 PM
Are the 4 coaches for the service confirmed as 451-4 as I have seen a post on Facebook with the fleet number being prefixed with C? I thought that all National Express Group companies just had fleet numbers without any prefixes.
The coaches at Start Hill have an SH prefix, don't they? ???
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

JIM C

Tony

All coaches have a fleet number starting c and 3 digits officially. As you say the south east garages put their allocation on some vehicles

winston

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk