News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Xplore Dundee

Started by winston, February 13, 2013, 10:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: Squiz1971 on October 06, 2018, 05:06:39 PM
Heading down to Pensnett garage to join 732 I believe with @Tony driving @Abluhwleh

732 is still in Dundee at present.

Squiz1971

Quote from: Winston on October 06, 2018, 05:14:45 PM
732 is still in Dundee at present.
My mistake 732 is to follow, just looked up the Pensnett thread @Winston.

Tony

Quote from: Squiz1971 on October 06, 2018, 05:23:32 PM
My mistake 732 is to follow, just looked up the Pensnett thread @Winston.

Plan is for 732 a week on Tuesday

Sayeed

There is a picture of new E400MMC for XD by Gordon Scott.
Век живи - век учись

TT90

Anyone know if there will be a launch date for the Emeralds in the City and when they are likely to enter service on the 22 ?

JIM C

6688,6690 Were delivered today.

DJ

Quote from: JIM C on October 25, 2018, 05:09:31 PM
6688,6690 Were delivered today.

Photo by 'Onionwolf' on the Virtual Hub Discord server.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

JIM C

Quote from: TT90 on October 24, 2018, 09:54:33 PM
Anyone know if there will be a launch date for the Emeralds in the City and when they are likely to enter service on the 22 ?
Mid November and yes for the 22 Downfield/ Ninewlls hospital route.

JIM C

Quote from: TT90 on October 24, 2018, 09:54:33 PM
Public unveiling 19th November ,Dundee city square.

Tony

I have put the full details of all the full batch on the main site now

JIM C

How hard is it for DVLA to issue consecutive number plates .14 buses for Dundee and a variety of different combinations .

ross4122

Take a look at the batch of B5LH's at Stagecoach Strathtay - mixture of SA15 and SJ15 plates all in no particular order!

JIM C

Exactly ,someone must have a job of issuing them surely its simple enough to type in 14 consecutive plates .

MW

Are the plates not just all given to Alexander Dennis and it's up to them to allocate them to specific vehicles? I know with cars, a dealership is given a pool of new number plates and it's up to them to allocate them to each car. I would imagine it works like this with the bus manufacturer/dealerships too. When I purchased a new car from th dealer I asked to see what number plate would be allocated and if I could choose out of the ones they have, and was told that they have a large amount and they're allocated by the dealerships Head Office.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk