News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Quote from: Ashley on March 16, 2014, 02:09:19 PM
I didn't think the 229 interworked with the 82 and 545. I thought 229 interworked with the 208

It has always interworked with the other three since the merger with midland. It runs:

229 Dudley to Bilston
545 Bilston to Wolverhampton
82 Wolverhampton to Dudley
208 Dudley to Merry Hill
208 Merry Hill to Dudley
82 Dudley to Wolverhampton
545 Wolverhampton to Bilston
229 Bilston back to Dudley

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Ashley

Sounds like fun. Thanks for the info

Justin Tyme

Saw 4804 on the Walsall Road in Birmingham around 4.20 pm, south of Scott Arms going northbound.  It was out of service.  Could it have been on a school contract or something similar?

Trident 4609

An MPD on the 10A this afternoon

Ashley

Quote from: Nathan on April 01, 2014, 05:45:13 PM
An MPD on the 10A this afternoon

2108, 2111, 2412 were on 10's today

Bob

Someone complained on arrivas fb page about bells not working and arriva replied they should be in working order on all buses, the ex london shed deckers at wednesfield are full of dead bells! Shows how seriously they take maintenance lol

stuartn

Quote from: bob on April 01, 2014, 10:43:01 PM
Someone complained on arrivas fb page about bells not working and arriva replied they should be in working order on all buses, the ex london shed deckers at wednesfield are full of dead bells! Shows how seriously they take maintenance lol

The ex London bangers in Leicester are just as bad and Arriva have known about it for months but have done nothing.

Bob

Its obviously not a legal requirement for them to work then lol

bwsau cymru

Quote from: bob on April 01, 2014, 10:43:01 PM

its part of your walk around that they bells are working, so obviously shouldn't of been on the road
campaigning for better transport for all

Bob

Well theyve not worked for months lol

Trident 4609

2108 on the 10 today looking freshly repainted. How long has it been back in Aquamarine livery?

Bob

Will any of the DAFs go when the 19 is curtailed?  Hopefully on a one way ticket to the breaker's yard

Trident 4609

I was looking at the running board on the Sunday 10 yesterday (2108) and it says it runs dead back to Wednesfield at End Of Srvice n the 10 then runs dead to Walsall and takes up duties on the 41/8A. The bus on the Sunday 10 is usually a Double decker so does the bus get swapped on arrival back at Wednesfield for say an MPD to go on the 41?

HTA844N

ROUTE 310   Anybody know how this route is financially getting on? Is it more beneficial than running 327/610 separately? It never seems very busy when i see it. (especially between Dudley - Merry Hill). What are your thoughts?

Bob

Nx have probably got the strength between dudley and merry hill with the X96. Its handy fpr people in Willenhall as a link but its not particularly quick to get to merry hill from there lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk