News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan4775

2152 seen on the 35 :o ;D first ive seen this bus on its route
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Westy

Surprised no one has commented on the Blakenall bus crash involving one of the red Darts?

Tony

Quote from: Westy on September 10, 2013, 08:36:13 PM
Surprised no one has commented on the Blakenall bus crash involving one of the red Darts?

One of the Y-HKE red darts in someone's front garden

winston

notepanel

I think it's incredibly lucky/skilful (depending on which way you look at it), that the bus has managed to avoid hitting the house! At first glance it's as if someone's just parked the bus up their drive!

mranon

and i bet everyone reading e&s assumed it was nxwm! i did as they first used headline pic of ambulance in front of a red fronted decker!

Westy

When Midland took over the A2Z fleet, didn't a similar type of bus have a similar accident also in Blakenall?

Sure it was flagged up on the old forum at the time!

Tony

Quote from: Westy on September 11, 2013, 05:34:29 AM
When Midland took over the A2Z fleet, didn't a similar type of bus have a similar accident also in Blakenall?

Sure it was flagged up on the old forum at the time!

That was one of the Marshall bodied darts

PM

Just picked up the arriva dudley and sandwell area bus guide from halesowen bus station. Anyone know if there are any more for other areas and where you pick them up from? Thanks In fairness to arriva its a good guide-diamond should do one

Westy

Quote from: DiamondDart on September 11, 2013, 03:20:47 PM
Just picked up the arriva dudley and sandwell area bus guide from halesowen bus station. Anyone know if there are any more for other areas and where you pick them up from? Thanks In fairness to arriva its a good guide-diamond should do one

Walsall from Walsall.

I've also had Wolverhampton from Walsall too, for the previous changes & Lichfield from Lichfield.

Really wanted Cannock,  but I'll make do with the PDF off the website

PM

Quote from: Westy on September 11, 2013, 05:57:35 PM
Quote from: DiamondDart on September 11, 2013, 03:20:47 PM

Walsall from Walsall.

I've also had Wolverhampton from Walsall too, for the previous changes & Lichfield from Lichfield.

Really wanted Cannock,  but I'll make do with the PDF off the website

Thanks Westy :)

Bob

I wonder of wednesfield will ever have any full sized single decker buses in its allocation

Bob

I wonder if wednesfield will ever operate full size single deckers? ?

Bob

Oops! Apologies didnt think it had gone through first time

Nathan4775

My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk