News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Is it me or don't they seem to 'push' the routes, compared to NX?

Bob

'Come and travel on one of our fantastic knackered Darts, we'll  even throw in a breakdown' LOL

Quote from: Andrew on June 17, 2013, 11:04:27 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DENNIS-DART-/261231793495?pt=UK_Minibuses_Buses_Coaches&hash=item3cd2a0d557 any one want to buy a 'well looked after' bus
Well they could have put the pictures the right way round for a start  ;D ;D ;D
Is the picture not from the back of the midland yard? they must be desperate to get rid not seen this in service for Donkeys years, Be amazed if it reaches the reserve  :P :P
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

mranon

see the refurbs are good. saw solo 2553 today, and it may of had a splash of paint, but aint been touched inside, but more importantly, obviously the engine hasnt been refurbed as it was smelling of burning oil, puffing out blue smoke round wolves today.

Dylan4579

Quote from: 4006 on June 18, 2013, 01:54:50 AM
Quote from: Andrew on June 17, 2013, 11:04:27 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DENNIS-DART-/261231793495?pt=UK_Minibuses_Buses_Coaches&hash=item3cd2a0d557 any one want to buy a 'well looked after' bus
Well they could have put the pictures the right way round for a start  ;D ;D ;D
Is the picture not from the back of the midland yard? they must be desperate to get rid not seen this in service for Donkeys years, Be amazed if it reaches the reserve  :P :P
The bidding started at 99p

John

9 Branded Enviro200 2141 on the 604 today

a220

Due to warranty work this morning.

Trident 4609

2414 repainted and refurbished in Wolverhampton Bus Station around 15:25 this afternoon.

Also 4854 has also been done but not refurbed.

mikestone

Probably just co-incidence, but every Midland bus I saw today had Arriva fleetnames.

Bob

Are the X reg ex London darts that are coming destined for Wednesfield?

covlad27

They probably are to replace the last mpds that midland had that have had it.  I cant see where else they would go

covlad27

Maybe the marshall darts could be next for the chop

a220

There's only two left anyway.

Bob

Quote from: busman99 on June 27, 2013, 09:24:48 PM
They probably are to replace the last mpds that midland had that have had it.  I cant see where else they would go

That have had it? Thatd be the entire ex midland fleet then surely? Its all a heap of crap

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk