News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Has Darts 2157 and 2161 appeared out in service yet?

There is no pic of 2157 in service at Wednesfield on flickr, and is 2161 still in reserve?

Bob

Are the ex Yorkshire volvos intended for wednesfield? Rumour was that they were for cannock, 1 of tgem has been parked up at delta way but hasnt entered service there. Cant think what wednesfield routes a full size single decker would be suitable but theyre running deckers on an empty route so nothing would surprise me lol

covlad27

Ive heard that they are evaluating if they are suitable for service if not they will replace the training fleet

covlad27

Quote from: John on June 11, 2013, 10:00:34 PM
Has Darts 2157 and 2161 appeared out in service yet?

There is no pic of 2157 in service at Wednesfield on flickr, and is 2161 still in reserve?

I believe they are all in service at wednesfield

Bob

Quote from: busman99 on June 12, 2013, 04:20:06 PM
Ive heard that they are evaluating if they are suitable for service if not they will replace the training fleet

Cant think of any reason why they wouldnt be when you look at the clapped out knackers in service at the moment lol

bwsau cymru

Ideal for services 10 and 35's I think possible even 334!
campaigning for better transport for all

Bob

But the 10 and 35/b/x etc cope okay with midi buses

Trident 4609

Quote from: bob on June 13, 2013, 05:56:50 PM
But the 10 and 35/b/x etc cope okay with midi buses

Not all but some of the journeys on the 10 (Peak time mainly) can get busy

Bob

A larger dart would probably cope though to be fair wouldnt it? The 10 has had solos run on it recently and they've been okay

Bob

It certainly never required tridents lol. Same as tge 19 instead of running a mix of arriva liveried deckers and red darts why not just operate it with the refurbed mpds theyre more than big enough and at least it gets arriva brand across rather than looking crappy and completely bloody inconsistent lol

mranon

the 19 might work better if arriva requested a stand change in wn bus station, as it clashes with nxwms no.6. would also help if they actually took more care in checking no-one is waiting for it at the bus station. 2 people were standing waiting, and the driver just swung round and straight out

covlad27

4801 was on the 19 today, maybe they are having some more double deckers from the old London fleet then

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: busman99 on June 14, 2013, 10:00:23 PM
4801 was on the 19 today, maybe they are having some more double deckers from the old London fleet then

4801 has been at Wednesfield for a couple of weeks now. Not been off the 19 as far as I know.

Bob

A decker passed me in new invention on the  19 today bloxwich bound,  completely passengerless! I think arriva need to give it up as a bad job lol. Its been a disaster even the 560 was busier. It will be axed before long...

Bob

And an utter waste of buses that could be better deployed elsewhere ie not on any wednesfield operated service lol. Transits would be big enough for their busier routes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk