News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 60171

Westy

Is there a change due on the 41, as NX have put some Evening & Sunday journeys on from 24/7, partly replacing their 40, albeit between Walsall & New Invention only?

(I'm willing to guess the end date for the current Arriva contract is later than the NX start date!)

leewhayward29

Quote from: Westy on June 24, 2016, 07:31:30 PM
Is there a change due on the 41, as NX have put some Evening & Sunday journeys on from 24/7, partly replacing their 40, albeit between Walsall & New Invention only?

(I'm willing to guess the end date for the current Arriva contract is later than the NX start date!)

Does anyone know what is happening to the new invention to willenhall part?

Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

BN

2725 has joined the fleet.

leewhayward29

I've seen 2269 parked up on the woodland estate in short health. Can someone tell me where the driver was at 19:49?
It got passed by 2257 five minutes later

https://m.facebook.com/groups/411584718880057?view=permalink&id=1120310781340777

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Stuharris 6360

Shame Arriva don't have an Oddities section, the bus on the 13 today (sorry was driving so couldn't get reg) has the rear number display in upside down!!!

Edit: Was 2210
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

BN

2257 now withdrawn.

3705 is off to join the training fleet.

Adam 404

PD0000478/316 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH

Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Walsall and Alumwell Estate given service number 36 effective from 24-Jul-2016. To amend Timetable.

PD0000478/391 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH

Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Walsall Bus Station and Wilenhall, Union Street given service number 41 effective from 24-Jul-2016. To amend Timetable.

PD0000478/392 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH

Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Wolverhampton Bus Station and Wednesfield, High Street given service number 50 effective from 24-Jul-2016. To amend Timetable.

PD0000478/405 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH

Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Wolverhampton Bus Station and Willenhall, Upper Lichfield Street given service number 28E effective from 24-Jul-2016. To amend Route and Timetable.

leewhayward29

Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Walsall Bus Station and Wilenhall, Union Street given service number 41 effective from 24-Jul-2016. To amend Timetable.

What's the change. Is this why nxwm is doing Walsall to new invention

Trident 4609

Quote from: leewhayward29 on July 09, 2016, 10:44:56 PM

What's the change. Is this why nxwm is doing Walsall to new invention

The timetable actually now shows that the NX41 will be going to Willenhall Evening and Sundays

leewhayward29

Quote from: Nathan on July 09, 2016, 11:25:45 PM
The timetable actually now shows that the NX41 will be going to Willenhall Evening and Sundays

So is nxwm challenging arriva then?

Bob

Nx would absolutely  floor arriva in any challenge. ..what can Wednesfield offer to passengers?  A time expired 14 year old midibus or a s#####d Dart?

John

Quote from: Bob on July 10, 2016, 02:08:28 AM
Nx would absolutely  floor arriva in any challenge. ..what can Wednesfield offer to passengers?  A time expired 14 year old midibus or a s#####d Dart?

I would think 99.9% of passengers couldn't care less as long as the bus turns up on time

Bob

I dunno....I'm sure many can tell quality from tat. Why do you think stuff like platinum etc increases ridership?  With the exception being Arriva's Sapphire 1 & 2...where they actually reduced the frequency after upgrade cos it weren't getting enough passengers flmaoooo

Westy

Quote from: Bob on July 10, 2016, 09:39:26 AM
I dunno....I'm sure many can tell quality from tat. Why do you think stuff like platinum etc increases ridership?  With the exception being Arriva's Sapphire 1 & 2...where they actually reduced the frequency after upgrade cos it weren't getting enough passengers flmaoooo

The only Walsall service without a timetable leaflet in Walsall Travelshop, 6 or 7 months after a change, despite both me & NWM informing them so!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk