News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Quote from: RS on September 27, 2015, 06:11:43 PM
@Bryan I don't have to tell you or others on this forum

Exclusion?

If it was exclusion his parents obviously don't care/know

the trainbasher

Quote from: Bryan on September 27, 2015, 06:09:38 PM
For once and for all RS, please explain how you manage to get so much time off school. Then perhaps others will stop 'picking on me' as you have complained in the past!

Well said that man!

Quote from: Trident 4194 on September 27, 2015, 06:12:24 PM
Exclusion?

Sounds a possibility, or probably truanting

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: RS on September 27, 2015, 06:11:43 PM
@Bryan I don't have to tell you or others on this forum

It may be time for you to leave the forum soon then as I don't want the forum to seen to be encouraging someone to miss school and you seem to not want to tell us a valid reason

Tara4352

Quote from: Tony on September 27, 2015, 06:17:46 PM
It may be time for you to leave the forum soon then as I don't want the forum to seen to be encouraging someone to miss school and you seem to not want to tell us a valid reason
I would tell you but I don't wish for the whole forum to know

Tony

Quote from: RS on September 27, 2015, 06:32:36 PM
I would tell you but I don't wish for the whole forum to know

PM me then, I won't post it on the forum

Tara4352

P419 EJW

Quote from: Tony on September 27, 2015, 06:17:46 PM

Please, do. It would be much quieter and less shit to deal with.

BN

Quote from: RS on September 27, 2015, 05:20:08 PM
@BN please tell me if it is out tommorow and what route please

Usually on 10's.

Tara4352

Quote from: BN on September 27, 2015, 06:44:06 PM
Usually on 10's.
Ok if that is the same tomorrow please can you help me out with timings thanks

trident4370

Quote from: P419 EJW on September 27, 2015, 06:42:34 PM
Please, do. It would be much quieter and less shit to deal with.
I'll second that. I think everybody on here is sick of him.

Tony

Quote from: trident4370 on September 27, 2015, 07:23:13 PM
I'll second that. I think everybody on here is sick of him.

End of now please, back to buses

Other Walsall Tony

Yesterday, I observed the following on a Wednesfield Arriva bus, I won't say where. A passenger showed a Travelcard, which the driver took from him. He, the driver, then tore the card in two and handed it back to the passenger without explanation. Needless to say this led to some anger and bad language passed back and forth.  Is a driver allowed to do this? And is customer care and relations covered by the CPC, which I assume has reached Wednesfield?
Tony

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Other Walsall Tony on September 28, 2015, 01:24:26 PM
Yesterday, I observed the following on a Wednesfield Arriva bus, I won't say where. A passenger showed a Travelcard, which the driver took from him. He, the driver, then tore the card in two and handed it back to the passenger without explanation. Needless to say this led to some anger and bad language passed back and forth.  Is a driver allowed to do this? And is customer care and relations covered by the CPC, which I assume has reached Wednesfield?

The pass could have been invalid which would be the only reason for it to be confiscated but bad language shouldn't have been given both ways.

Steveminor

Agree that the pass could have been invalid or out of date hence the reason for it being torn up as then it's impossible to carry on using an out of date card plus according to terms & conditions the pass remains the property of nxwm or centro not the passenger.
No need for the driver to shout at the passenger but it is extremely difficult to hold your tongue at times. Having been a traffic warden there is a whole section of the course on just how to diffuse anger situations without resorting to shouting or foul languages,  even then it's bloody tough lol.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk