News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LG

Wednesfield route 71 looks like its doing well with a full standing load leaving cannock.  Could be good for the wednesfield depot

Bob

Standing loads or not I bet they don't put nothing bigger than a cadet on it. It always had a full sized bus on when Cannock ran it most of the time

You bet wrong. If passenger numbers dictate, vehicle type will be revised accordingly.

LG

Quote from: 646 on September 15, 2015, 05:39:54 PM
You bet wrong. If passenger numbers dictate, vehicle type will be revised accordingly.

Exactly, maybe they could get some bigger buses for it if it continues to carry more passengers

Ck

Steveminor

That'd be a good move as 74 doesn't require deckers now. So if it's as busy as has been said that would be a good utilisation of resources.

Alex

Quote from: Steveminor on September 15, 2015, 08:47:22 PM
That'd be a good move as 74 doesn't require deckers now. So if it's as busy as has been said that would be a good utilisation of resources.

Except they wouldn't be deckers afterwards! As, correct me if i'm wrong, doesn't the 71/A go under the same bridge that restricted the 68?
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Steveminor

Oh Alex you weren't supposed to remind them of that.

Bob

Would that be why the 35, that allegedly has loading/overcrowding issues was converted from Centrist to Cadets then?...   

LG

Quote from: Steveminor on September 15, 2015, 08:47:22 PM

Cannock do still require deckers.  I often go on the 74 and 75 and they are still getting good loads

Bob

Passenger numbers clearly aren't dictating because YJ54  CKF  is on there today. If the route was as busy as implied that type of allocation would cause issues....

Steveminor

Quote from: LG on September 16, 2015, 04:16:28 PM
Cannock do still require deckers.  I often go on the 74 and 75 and they are still getting good loads
Are you looking at historic photos or something.

LiamthebusGuy

Quote from: Bob on September 13, 2015, 11:17:53 AM
Are they transferring all the end of life single deckers to Wednesfield lol?

Probably just to keep up with WF's reputation...

Bob

Quote from: Liam on September 16, 2015, 09:05:17 PM
Probably just to keep up with WF's reputation...

lol. Tbf them Volvos were nice to travel on, 3619 was poss one of the most s##### buses Cannock ever had though. Broke down loads, I think that was the one that got left overnight in Cannock bus station, maybe they thought it weren't worth Coach aid....

LG

Quote from: Steveminor on September 16, 2015, 06:55:55 PM
Are you looking at historic photos or something.

No quite the opposite i was looking at actual buses

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk